Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Noel Maimhov
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    also don't forget about the new "hidden gorge" map that will be added. Unless they also put rival wings into a roulette with daily map rotation, or even better into the frontlines one, Astralogos will be dead for good
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Eternal Arcadia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidel View Post
    Well, I suppose it's certainly possible, but still unlikely. I say that only because any other adjustments (if any) are still unknown to us. As Brutes are, they still largely influence the flow of a match. If each team is limited to only being able to use two at a time, the pressure is still more or less no different because any poor play of a Brute Justice is enough time for the opposing team to overrun the other; regardless if whether or not the next person ready to snag a Brute is a better pilot because the other team already has the momentum by taking advantage of a largely novice player handling a Brute.

IMO They might as well just made a free area for solo mech-usage practice for everyone to get a feel of the mech's handling without any pressure, if that was the actual concern.

With all due respect, any time there's a Rival Wings update- that's almost literally the only feasible time to dive back in it before queues inevitably die just weeks later. With 4.5 dividing attention with BLU, PvE content, and potentially Eureka and yet another Feast season (I stopped keeping track), I don't know how strong the interest is going to be either.
    Not if you join Revival Wings for the weekly matches
    (2)

3. 12-22-2018 04:40 PM

Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by swiss_Momo View Post
    also don't forget about the new "hidden gorge" map that will be added. Unless they also put rival wings into a roulette with daily map rotation, or even better into the frontlines one, Astralogos will be dead for good
    Apparently they are just going to disable Astralogos for a period of time once hidden gorge comes out
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2