Player
    Character
    Enthnal Enturai
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

[ Suggestion ] Bard - Army's Paeon

Each stack of Army's Paeon should give an additional 20% chance for straighter shot to proc. At full stack, it would end up being 100% for the remaining duration of the song. Would help Bard overall DPS and bring Army's paeon into being as fun/useful to use as the other two songs.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vogue Rapture
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I like this idea, not sure if 100% chance might be too strong though, since you can straight shot every 2.5 seconds while the song lasts and it is max stacks. But I do like the idea of adding a second effect beside attack speed.

I would also love if Foe Requiem was a instant cast, it would just fit better with how the class is more dynamic and fast paced now, Foe Requiem cast time feels weird sometimes and not always merges well with the ability rotation, and it would be nice if we could instant do it whenever we are ready to do some burst damage, rather than have to preemptively cast it and hope your abilities proc so they take full use of Foe for max damage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Despite me agreeing that Army's could use a bit better mechanic over haste, Bard's personal DPS is perfectly fine at the moment. We don't really need it to be increased any more.

Your suggestion would bring the job back into the broken territory that it was in during Creator because it's possible to get max stacks within the first ~3 seconds if you enter AP on a DoT tick and get double Crit ticks from your DoTs, plus either a second set of double crits or a single Crit + your Empyreal-forced proc. That would mean a max potential of ~17 seconds of 100% Refulgent Arrow, and at 300 potency each, that's incredibly OP. Heck, there would probably be an argument to delay your next Minuet+RS window by 10 seconds, making 30-second AP a thing. So, max ~27 seconds of Refulgent spam.
    I can already hear cries of mutiny from the MCHs and casters.

I'd rather see haste removed entirely, and return Flaming Arrow as a ground AOE effect active only during AP. Potencies of FA would probably have to be adjusted depending, but it would give the song more staying power both in single-target and AOE situations, I think. The shift to a 90-second song rotation is also something I would like to see (with an AP rework to make it more worthwhile to stay in for the full duration, not just a lazy rework of increasing RS and Barrage's cooldown from 80s to 90s), and the removal of both BRD and MCH reliance on DRG for piercing damage.
    (0)
    Last edited by HyoMinPark; 12-17-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Lorgana Wiseman
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    As a paladin I will gladly be the first to welcome Bard to the role of tank if this occurs, your enmity generation is second to none, as you run around flailing trying to kite the boss so he doesn't one shot you ( its a high skill level tank no bulli pls) and the monk/drg scream at you to hold him for positions take solace in knowing as long as you don't get hit you're going to carry party dps to victory.
    (0)