Player
    Character
    Abylngreh Byrtdynsyn
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Cannot access character

Last night at around 8:30pm EST, when zoning from the Maelstrom Barracks to Limsa Lominsa. I encountered a glitch which merged me with the floor of Maelstrom HQ. I was still able to send/get messages in FC chat, but I couldn't move. Skills which targeted myself said invalid target, which included teleporting/returning. My menu wouldn't open either, so I force quit the game.

Since that time I have been unable to log in to that specific character. When I try to, I'm taken to the Limsa loading screen. After a minute or so of delivery moogle, the game simply crashes. No errors, no popups, just shuts down.

I am able to login to characters on different servers, move/zone/interact with no issues.
    An FC mate checked my current status, and I am not online.
    My companion app still works perfectly, and was even able to perform a transaction.
    I have reset the game to default settings, checked ports/updates/etc, and tried connecting from another network.

I've submitted a ticket in game to the GMs, and was told to submit a ticket online through the support site. I submitted a ticket there and was told to submit a ticket through the support site. I contacted Square Enix customer service via phone, who said the issue it *might* be can last up to 24 hours, and if it persisted beyond that point to contact in game GMs again, or perhaps the forums could help.

What are my next options?
    (0)
    Last edited by NachyoChez; 12-15-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ulala Ula
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 60
    I wonder before you force quit the game, did you try enter a duty?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abylngreh Byrtdynsyn
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I couldn't get the menu to come up to enter one, and I wasn't in queue when I left the barracks.
    (0)

Thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums,

We apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred. The issue should resolve itself after about 24 hours. However if it does not self correct, please report this problem in the "Bug"Forums. We will look into it deeper.

Hope to see you online!
    (0)