Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player

Do not risk requesting a charge back, a guildie of ours had an issue with their bank and SE check out where it charged them multiple times, and he called his bank to cancel the payments since they were still processing bank did not do that they waited for them to post and just issued a charge back. He tried to explain the situation and have either the items revoked from his account or if he could rebuy the items. I was going to give him my card so he could pay the chargeback back so to speak. SE customer service while understandable had their tied.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rein Tenebres
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGAlomania View Post
    Thanks for your advice, but this:

is why I was hesitating to avoid the chargeback. And I actually want my book >_<

I did message them, they told me they are trying to get a response from the merchant but there's nothing. I don't know about contacting the police, this seems more like a civil matter than a criminal one :/ I'll try a fresh support ticket using the advice I found here https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/co...een-delivered/ I guess, if they still don't reply I guess i'll have to try the charge back, which makes me pretty nervous.
    Forging anyone's signature is a crime in any first world country.
    (2)
    Greetings and salutations, adventurers.

Player
    Character
    Rein Tenebres
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    For your continued reading.
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...7/body/enacted
    This is the law in regards to forgery in the UK.
    You have stated that the post courier forged your signature. This is crime. This needs to be reported and punished. To not do so is to support the courier in further such acts, and to be an accessory to further crimes. Protect yourself, and protect your society.
    (0)
    Greetings and salutations, adventurers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4