Player
    Character
    Avaelia Eluniel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 58

Email sent to max Trained Chocobo's Owners

Apologies if this has been suggested before, but I would love to bump it.

Can an automated email be sent to players whose chocobo is stabled at a FC house, that has the max EXP gained, and needs to be taken out to be leveled further? Nothing hurts my heart more than to see all those orange-numbered bokos in my FC stable that cannot be trained further, but I can never seem to catch their owner online at the right time. An automated email when the chocobo is at max level (needs to be taken out to be trained more) would help SO so much!

Thank you!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I don’t know that this would help if those fc members are taking breaks from the game or have quit playing. They likely won’t have any motivation to pop on and unstable a choco if they don’t have a current investment in the game. Most likely it’s something you’ll just have to come to terms with.

If these players are still active, then you might want to put your request in the fc message so they see it when they log on.
    (0)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I suppose something could go in the player's Timer menu which will state whether their Chocobo (providing it's stabled) is max level or not, or also how long till it can be feed again. Least it's something available to make the player aware what is going on, but mostly it's down to them to manage their stuff anyway like with housing.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Upon logging in a super buff chocobro will physically drag the character to the stables and keep them there until they take their chocobo out to be trained. They could also add a little 'ignore untrainable chocobos' box to the top that hides the orange names from view.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Shame we can't adopt abandoned chocobos... There's one that's stabled in the apartments near my FC's house that has been there since before they even bought the plot a couple years back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaelia View Post
    Apologies if this has been suggested before, but I would love to bump it.

Can an automated email be sent to players whose chocobo is stabled at a FC house, that has the max EXP gained, and needs to be taken out to be leveled further? Nothing hurts my heart more than to see all those orange-numbered bokos in my FC stable that cannot be trained further, but I can never seem to catch their owner online at the right time. An automated email when the chocobo is at max level (needs to be taken out to be trained more) would help SO so much!

Thank you!
    Most of the owners haven't been online in several days/weeks. Check your FC roster to see when they were last online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    I think it's mostly people who don't care about their chocobo who hit those caps from other people feeding theirs. If they ever intend to use the companion then it won't get stalled at a low cap for a long time.
    (0)