Player
    Character
    Deaths Hero
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 76

Tartarus v2 and Tab on scroll Wheel

I just upgraded from a Nostromo to Tartarus v2. I typically use the scroll wheel up and down as my tab targeting. However...since the change, I can't get the scroll wheel to function as the tab key.

Now I know it isn't a Razer problem because the wheel directions are bound to tab in their software and it works in other applications (notepad and such).

I checked my in-game keybindings and tab is set to target. I also tried to rebind it in game, by scrolling up to see what it registers. It did register a tab on they keybind page but doesn't actually perform that function when I try to target.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deaths Hero
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 76
    Also just tested in wow, it works as intended. Must be something with FFXIV
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

To clarify, you are trying to assign the TAB key to your Tartarus' scroll wheel, correct? Does this TAB key work work on it's own if you were to use the keyboard? Can you assign any other key to the scroll wheel without issue? Do any other key bindings exhibit this same issue?

It looks like this particular device has a program/driver for it (although it is optional). Do you have this installed: https://www.razer.com/synapse-3?_ga=...376.1544559460

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (1)