Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 40+ skill ups?

Player

One of the upsides to doing Mugwort Carp to 50 is you'll get enough for your 41-50 achievement towards Gold Skillet. Downside is how long it takes to level and how much fish/mats you need.
    (0)
    ~ Paradise Oblivion
    ~ http://po.clancentral.us

Player
    Character
    Angelwyrm Lasermoon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    also, re Uldah leves: i found LL leves really compensate for that lack of high level grinders, they're often in-town and guild support is obviously close by. i gained about 15+ levels all the way up to 50 and over 150k in guildmarks (before patch obvz). the only rotten apple once in a while was the leve that took you to iron lake, but with a Favored Location/Return loop it was totally doable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kynd Koena
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Akubikumo View Post
    also, re Uldah leves: i found LL leves really compensate for that lack of high level grinders, they're often in-town and guild support is obviously close by. i gained about 15+ levels all the way up to 50 and over 150k in guildmarks (before patch obvz). the only rotten apple once in a while was the leve that took you to iron lake, but with a Favored Location/Return loop it was totally doable.
    This is what I pretty much did to get from 40ish-50. Although I got my 50 when guildmarks still existed. Not sure if the leves are the same/same exp rewards now. I use to go pick up leves in grid first BUT this was back on the 8 locals every 36 hours plan. Better to pick one town and stay there for the most part now I would think.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2