Player
    Character
    Google Il
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Mog Station Error i2051

Hello, I bought time cards before almost 4 months ago, and I'm trying to add it since 119 days left on my account. but it's not working its giving me error code i2051.

I talked to the support more than 10 times, and no one helped me all of them are saying wait 48 while we are working on it then try and nothing happened it's issue since 4 MONTHS.

and now I've 2 days left on my account, I've raids to do players I promised to play with them, I've house it's gonna be demolished, I've Free Company to take care of.

so please just let me know if now one can help me so I just quit,I get tired of waiting someone helping me (4 MONTHS same issue )
    (0)

Player
    Character
    W'kepaga Amih
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Are you using the correct region time card for your account, they must match, for example you cannot use an EU card on a USA/JP region account, check the cards region and your service account.
    Also, there is a limit on how much time can be on your account before it will let you place more.
    Did you buy it from the official store?
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Forums,

Unfortunately the issue you are describing is something we are not able to assist with in the Technical Support Forum. In order get the proper support, you will need to contact the North American Support Center. To assist with contacting them, we have gone ahead and opened a support ticket for you. The ticket number has been sent to the email associated to your Square Enix ID.

This thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Hope you see you online!
    (0)