Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

UK - Has anyone else not received their Encyclopedia Eorzea Vol II pre-order yet?

I preordered my book in October from the SE store and it has been validated since then, but now the book has been out a week and it is just stuck on validated with no sign that it has been shipped. I have had no communication from SE regarding delays or updates to my order, and I'm starting to get annoyed. I also sent them a support request but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

I just wanted to check if anyone else was having issues in the UK, or whether this is an isolated incident.
    (1)
    #StopTheNerfs

Player
    Character
    Ryuji Akagane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    I haven't received mine, either. Perhaps the riots in France are contributing to the delay?

I pre-ordered the same day that it first appeared on the online store. My order shifted to validated on 20th of November and payment was taken. The official release date came and went without any news. Then, on the 30th, I was sent an e-mail stating that there would be a delay and that they hoped to have it sent out by the end of November.

I haven't heard anything since. My order's status hasn't changed to shipped.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selahdis Gharl
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I'm not even sure its isolated to the UK. I've heard a lot of people with issues. I got a notice November 25th that it would be debited 'soon'. I went online and allowed it to debit right away instead just to be sure (I'd honestly thought they charged me when I ordered). On November 30th I suddenly got a message that it had been shipped out and was due to arrive December 7th. The odd thing is if I go to the square store, it just shows the order validated but the email has tracking information that shows its on the move and due to be delivered early this Friday. SHRUG. Guess Ill find out Friday.
    (0)
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." -Healers motto brought to you by President Theodore Roosevelt

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    Perhaps the riots in France are contributing to the delay?
    It's possible, but highly unlikely since the SE store ships from the UK. Good to know that I'm not the only one, I'm just frustrated that I didn't get an email (not the first time though, since I never get housing demolition emails either).
    (0)
    #StopTheNerfs

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    In the other thread, someone spoke with Support, and there was apparently some manufacturing errors? Of course, this was with regards to NA pre-orders, but that could also be an unspoken possibility for UK orders.
    (1)

Bard | Astrologian

Feel free to add me on Discord if you want a friend or just someone to talk to: Hyomin Park#0055
    I will reply to messages whenever I am not busy studying, sleeping, or raiding. ^^ If I do not respond quickly, then I’m sorry, but I am quite busy sometimes!

Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credits to the creator!

Player
    Character
    Jets Down
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    apparently had manufacturing problems over here as well received mine yesterday(had to rush out my bath for it lol) i also got notified when it was shipped if you haven't been contacted call up support to find out what is wrong
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morley Nightbreeze
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I received mine a week ago. The package was in bad shape and the book damaged. Reported it right away and still haven't received a reply.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ejaux Daserain
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    I received mine more or less a week and a half ago and my package was so mangled that one side had downright opened.

However, a friend of mine still hasn't received theirs and the situation is absurd to say the least, because the France mail says the package left France, but their nation's mail service says they haven't received anything at all. This is simply ridiculous, considering the shipping price :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morley Nightbreeze
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Mine was like yours - mangled with open sides, like something heavy was thrown on top of it. And the inside was just the book without anything else to protect it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xeynaar; 12-10-2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

Player
    Character
    Sarankhara Kha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Status still "validated" and no response to the query I sent over a week ago.
    (0)