Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90

Ala Mhigan Weave

Hey, I was working on a few items when I noticed a bit of a, uh, problem: there are 2 items named Ala Mhigan Weave, with the same icon. Though thankfully, with different descriptions.

One is used for the Ala Mhigan crafting gear, and the other is for the Ala Mhigan gown glamour. Please...change one. It gets really confusing when you're trying to buy it off the MB.

(2)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    A bug report on that issue was moved to the "Confirmed/Planning to Address" category. So SE knows about it, and hopefully will fix it soon. (Apparently, one of them is supposed to be called Ala Mhigan Fiber.)

In the meantime, though, drawing other players' attention to the issue might help avoid some errors. So it's a useful note to everyone who crafts: For now, whenever you need something called "Ala Mhigan Weave", be careful you're getting the right one with the same description as the one you need.
    (2)
    Last edited by Niwashi; 12-05-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    A bug report on that issue was moved to the "Confirmed/Planning to Address" category. So SE knows about it, and hopefully will fix it soon. (Apparently, one of them is supposed to be called Ala Mhigan Fiber.)

In the meantime, though, drawing other players' attention to the issue might help avoid some errors. So it's a useful note to everyone who crafts: For now, whenever you need something called "Ala Mhigan Weave", be careful you're getting the right one with the same description as the one you need.
    oh, cool! Yeah, I thought I remembered one being called Fiber before, so it was a bit of an adventure when I was trying to make the gown last night.
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)