Character
    Gwynaviere Syn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Lovely Coconuts is recruiting!

Hello All

About us - we are a small group that has come here as WoW refugees. We have worked well together for a few years and decided we wanted to find somewhere to stick together when we were unhappy with BFA. Myself and my officer have played FF14 on and off for years and we decided to bring more into the fold haha.

We have a small FC house in the Goblet with crafting stations, chocobo training stable, merchants, and we are close to a Marketboard.

What to expect from us - None of us are veterans by any means - there is learning still happening. With that said we do learn fast and are willing to help all of our members where we can with running stuff no matter the level. I am on a lot so I am fairly easy to reach. We have a discord. We are not looking to grow overly large but would like to have a consistent base of people on, enough to do things with. Having said that we are adults and things come up, we have a sometimes crude or silly sense of humor.

We are looking forward to getting to know new people and do more things within this lovely game. Please contact me here or in game. Thank you for your time!

-Gwyn
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Van Rosia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Sign me up ^.^

I main as a healer either AST/WHM. I've been playing the game with about 800+ hours on and off over the years but I haven't really found an FC that fits me yet and I'd like to check you guys' out! Voice chat and everything..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gwynaviere Syn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    If you are on a bit later I will grab you - taking care of my sick husband right now
    (0)