Player
    Character
    Pola Wren
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Mog Station Gear in the Armoire

I was wondering (hoping!) it would be possible to be able to put gear bought on the mog station in the armoire.

It could have it's own tab the way that event/veteran gear does.

The glamour dresser has limited space and it would be hugely helpful to inventory space to be able to tuck the paid mog station gear into the armoire!
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    It does go in there already? The few things I've bought certainly do, although perhaps because it's old event gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm in agreement with the suggestion. Would stick the undyeable attires in the armoire if it was possible. The dyeable ones though (such as princess/beauty attire), would not, as I have those dyed already and the armoire does not store dye values.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscah View Post
    It does go in there already? The few things I've bought certainly do, although perhaps because it's old event gear.
    That is exactly why it goes in. But mog station exclusive gear such as the loyal housemaid's attire (not the event based housemaid attire), the princess attire, Minfilia's attire, etc, do not go in the armoire. Has to go in the dresser.
    (2)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I believe event gear that have achievements (whether you complete them or not) are automatically granted access to the Armoire if you own that particular piece (through quest or mog station). But yeah stuff like NPC outfits don't, but it would be nice if they could seeing as the majority of them can't be dyed anyway.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fawkes Macleod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    They definitely need to do this. It doesn't make sense to pay real money for gear and then have it clog up your inventory.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Pola Wren
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It would definitely help!
    Though gear being dyable or not shouldn't matter, since most of the gear in the armoire is dyable.
    (unless you mean the outfit not keeping it's dye when you put it in/having to redye it every time you glamour the item)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    Quote Originally Posted by CassandraJean View Post
    Though gear being dyable or not shouldn't matter, since most of the gear in the armoire is dyable.
    NPC gear like Y'shtola, Thancred, Lyse's outfits etc are not dyable hence why it shouldn't matter whether they go on the Armoire or not as they have no dye to lose putting them in there. Already some things that can't be dyed can go in there so it's not like it's impossible to code.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kurando; 11-27-2018 at 02:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CassandraJean View Post
    (unless you mean the outfit not keeping it's dye when you put it in/having to redye it every time you glamour the item)
    That's exactly what I mean. Don't want to have to redye every time I glamour the item! Metallic sky blue dye costs rack up pretty quickly!
    (0)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    The base house maid attired does, it was patch in a great while ago
    @Paladinleeds
    (0)
    Last edited by LastFireAce; 11-27-2018 at 03:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jijifli Kokofli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by LastFireAce View Post
    The base house maid attired does, it was patch in a great while ago
    @Paladinleeds
    They said the base one does. The mog station one doesn't.
    (0)