Player
    Character
    Omi Senu
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    Ferries and chocobo porters, I would imagine. They're cheaper to use than Teleport (at least until you get to HW when Teleport is cheaper in some cases). It just means taking some extra time to get to your destination.
    that plus for teleporting longer distances i open the map to my destination and click on the icon for the aetheryte crystal i want to go to
    (1)
    Thanks for helping make the FFXIV community a fun and welcoming place. If you're not sure you have (and you very likely have), make it a point to be patient or helpful the next time you log in so that you can know you've made a difference.

If you're on the Aether data center, congratulations! I might be your next exciting adventure healer in the Duty Finder. Please look forward to it.

Player
    Character
    Pepsi Plunge
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    If I let people in my apartment/house, can they eat my sushi/vegetables/fruits? Or can I disable this? I want to let people in, but I don't want random visitors to eat my food.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If I let people in my apartment/house, can they eat my sushi/vegetables/fruits? Or can I disable this? I want to let people in, but I don't want random visitors to eat my food.
    For apartments, only owners can interact with the objects. For personal houses, only the owner and anyone they set as a tenant (if apartments eventually get tenants this will apply to them too). For FC houses, any fc member can interact with those items.
    (4)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2