Player
    Character
    Lay Lizhlet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Wondering if this could be possible.

So when I first bought ARR, it was back like 3 years ago when HW had just came out, and ARR gives 30 days of playtime, back in that time you would get a free Fantasia by subscribing for 1 month as a reward. when I started, I only played those first 30 days and did all of the storyline up to 50, but then I could not keep playing. Now that I came back a couple months back, the Fantasia is now a reward from MSQ, which I had already completed back in the day, so I could get no Fantasia as my 1st month subscription, or the MSQ completition reward. Is the any way I could maybe manage to get my hands on the one I would most normally get? Thanks for anyone bothering to answer, its probably a pretty dumb question, but I just really want one right now xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shin Shimon
    World
    Hades
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    All I can imagine is asking a GM, or perhaps asking on one of the Feedback forums.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lay Lizhlet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    well, I put up a ticket in-game and they basically just said no... damn it :c
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Okay, your question is alreay answered, but here is the official announcement of the changes to the Veteran Rewards, and yes, there is a warning that people who have already completed the quest will not get a Fantasia.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...0d5dc926e72db/
    (0)