Player
    Character
    Zolmation Volt
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 70

BLU should be allowed to use DF for PVP

PVP and PVE are already very separated for every job. Many abilities work very differently in pvp than they do in pve and jobs are given abilities they don't learn in PVE until max level at the lowest level possible to queue for pvp. For this reason I see no reason blue mage shouldn't get the same exact treatment for pvp. Give them a working tool kit for pvp and allow them to play in pvp the same as any other job. I don't see any reason BLU should be restricted from using the duty finder to queue for PVP duties. They should be allowed to use abilities not yet learned in pve, if they are in pvp the same as any other job that queues for pvp below max level. Theres virtually no difference.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Lystaria Luciano
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Having BLU for pvp would be amazing. Another thing I would love for BLU is having access to Deep Dungeon. Just to see how far you can get and try to min-max the skills you have to try and get to floor 200 solo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Severa Nanase
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I agree. They only need to throw on 10 or so moves and it's no different than any other class there. I'd like to see any/all future limited jobs included in pvp in some way.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Hokeslty i wouldnt be surprised to see BLU as some sort of PvP update one day.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Willielmus Lannis
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    I would very much like this. I was very disappointed when they announced that it wasn't going to be able to do PVP and it just killed my hype for BLU entirely. Still, we don't know whether or not they're going to make it playable in PVP someday but this seems unlikely with the way the job was presented.
    Just seems like really lazy on their part if they were planning to just leave BLU as a 'limited job' (for both PVE and PVP reasons). The reasons they gave didn't even apply to PVP and I feel like not including PVP just strongly implies, for me, that either it was rushed and pushed to be released or laziness. Of course, it could be because it's too much work at the moment with the expansion coming but I would rather have waited much longer for BLU release than release it in 4.5 in this way and imply that BLU would only be side content.
    (2)