Player
    Character
    Momoko Tomoko
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90

Triple Triad Cards - It's difficult to see what I have and don't have

For Triple Triad it's very difficult to identify which cards I already have or don't have when trying to collect new cards. I have to resort to third party sites, and even then I have to make sure the sites info matches my in-game cards every patch.

Please make it easier to identify which cards I'm missing. One possible way would be to show the TT cards you have on lodestone like the minions/mounts. That way third party sites can parse that information to find which cards are missing.
    (4)
    The tiniest lala.

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Personally I think all mounts, minions and TT cards should have a tag "You have already obtained this" in red if you have learned the item in question. Other games have this. It lets you tell at a glance whether you've got the card or not.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Agreed. All learnable items (cards, minions, rolls, master books, etc) should have a learned/unlearned indicator on the tooltip. As info goes, "do I already know this" is a million times more useful than "do I have one in my inventory."
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Momoko Tomoko
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    One problem though is you don't know what to queue for to get cards you are missing. For example, the two Ex dungeons both drop cards. I have the card from one of them, but not the other. I forgot which one I had and I queued for the wrong one, and got a card I already had because of this mistake. To actually see which card I had would mean going through my 200+ cards and finding either Frost Dragon or the other one in my deck, which is very difficult with the current interface.
    (2)
    The tiniest lala.

Player
    Character
    Helfgrin Dreggit
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I have a near complete collection at this point and have to use a tracker to reasonably see what I do and don't have
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Helfgrin Dreggit
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    There are two sites to track cards if you don't know:

https://arrtripletriad.com/en/cards

This one is better for the end game and easier to use due to the compact list being exactly as it is in game so it's quick to mark what you have. It also tends to update faster.

It allows you to hide all owned cards and has a deck theory crafting component which is good if you want to discuss strategies with people online.

https://ffxivtriad.com/

This one is better if you're starting out I think in regards to tracking NPCs and when their times are open for play. It also has the useful feature of marking cards with an '!' so that you can focus on specific sets of cards (like let's say you were trying to get all primal cards)

This one does will move cards owned to a collection at the top of the page but can cause longer loading times due to how the scripting is loaded. I've found sometimes information is slightly off on it. Like... Pazuzu card was released in 4.45 not 4.4 as it's written.

On an offnote

I've found that cards added to outdated content seemingly have a terrible drop rate
    (0)