Character
    Vyncent Nolan
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian_Tepes View Post
    Could you provide an example?
    A: "Would it kill you to wait before pulling? You didn't even help spawn it."
    B: "Maybe X shouldn't have done Y"

"Pulling early" and spamming emotes after the fact to taunt players.

The thing is, any proof has to be detectable by the GMs.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Froggy Poroggo
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Let's be real here people. Square has the Hunt on one of the lowest priority positions it could ever be. The only thing that will change is that we get another mount for 10k A / 5k S

Also agreed with the others, it's just nice of us to report our S-Spawns. Nobody(apart the occasional one guy in 20 hunts) ever actually thanks you. You just maybe even get the hate if someone early pulls. Read the most funny stuff already, like "why the f do you even link it if you pull it early anyways". Like any "real" S-Spawner would ever early pull(apart from it being needed because someone has to go or so).

Peoples mentality will never change on hunts and SE's thinking about hunts will never change either. We gotta live with what we have. Calling it now, Shadowbringers will have 2B/A 1S per zone again and nothing else will change.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darian Remilia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vnolan View Post
    A: "Would it kill you to wait before pulling? You didn't even help spawn it."
    B: "Maybe X shouldn't have done Y"

"Pulling early" and spamming emotes after the fact to taunt players.

The thing is, any proof has to be detectable by the GMs.
    Thanks for the response. I figured that would be your answer, though a part of me thinks the response and how the situation is handle depends on the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy_Ferrinas View Post
    Let's be real here people. Square has the Hunt on one of the lowest priority positions it could ever be. The only thing that will change is that we get another mount for 10k A / 5k S

Also agreed with the others, it's just nice of us to report our S-Spawns. Nobody(apart the occasional one guy in 20 hunts) ever actually thanks you. You just maybe even get the hate if someone early pulls. Read the most funny stuff already, like "why the f do you even link it if you pull it early anyways". Like any "real" S-Spawner would ever early pull(apart from it being needed because someone has to go or so).

Peoples mentality will never change on hunts and SE's thinking about hunts will never change either. We gotta live with what we have. Calling it now, Shadowbringers will have 2B/A 1S per zone again and nothing else will change.
    I don't doubt it, but never hurts to try. The worse that happens is they say no, and we pretty much get the same.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy_Ferrinas View Post
    About time they changed their attitude then. The hunt has a massive community and lots of players involved. For Enix this is a big bonus, it's extra content to keep us occupied and all it really needs is some tweaking.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Froggy Poroggo
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam_Harper View Post
    About time they changed their attitude then. The hunt has a massive community and lots of players involved. For Enix this is a big bonus, it's extra content to keep us occupied and all it really needs is some tweaking.
    Absolutely. But still Square doesn't respect our "massive community" the slightest. I just lost hope in them hearing us or changing anything.(We should get into contact btw since we are neighbours when World visit hits o/)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Personally, I'd like to see less qualifiers (items needed spawning, etc.) for S ranks and more pops. A ranks for mount have been done a while but many more S ranks to try and get. Changing to 1k rather than 2k for V would be a help due to the early puller jerks also.
    (0)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    If it wasn't for hunt trains and groups Liam, I wouldn't be playing. Not a dungeon runner period unless I HAVE to.
    (0)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    There is a guy on my server that does not share S rank calls with the rest of the hunt community and if they show from the call of one of his group members, he early pulls so they cannot get and has called them leeches, etc.. Otherwise, sans that toxic person, we have a very healthy, sharing and organized hunt community. I would very much like to see additional ways to accumulate more S ranks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I don’t see a problem with the current system.
    Courtesy is nice but shouldn’t be expected. I’ll give it but if I miss a hunt, oh well I probably wasn’t there spawning it.

People should stop assuming the thing will wait for the whole server.
    Just wait for the World Visit system. I’m sure you’ll have people hunting in various worlds across each data centre. If you want it before these strangers get it, go spawn it.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It's not expected, we just prefer courtesy. Even those of us who spawn it, prefer to be courteous and share with others. It doesn't have to be shared with the entire server, generally 5 mins to drop what you're doing and get there is more than enough and if you miss that, too bad.

Considering spawning and sharing is something a lot of players enjoy, we're simply suggesting Enix help facilitate that. An ARR S-Rank doesn't have to die in 3 seconds or be soloable.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast