Player
    Character
    Pattronus Lionheart
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52

Dont wanna leave your FC but want more people to play with?

Hello fellow adventurers! I am putting this out there to gauge interest in putting together a Linkshell for people who do not want to leave their FC, but want more people to play with...

I enjoy helping others and just like to enjoy the spirit of adventuring. If you feel the same, let me know and I can shoot you an LS invite. IF you have an already pretty active & helpful LS, I would appreciate an invite for that as well.

My wife and I recently came back to ffxiv to experience the new HSWD & SB content as well as level up all of our jobs and crafts again... however I would rather do things with people than on my own as it makes it more fun. Even if its just conversation, its still better. I have a lot of work ahead of me and would like to get a chance to make more new adventuring friends along that journey, and that could be you!

I will give anyone a chance, cuz adventuring alone kinda sucks... If not, thanks for reading and great luck on your adventures and trials!

-Pattronus Lionheart
    (3)
    Last edited by Pattronus; 12-07-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Pattronus Lionheart
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    I have had a couple of people join, but we are always looking for more people to bring into the mix. Send me a message in game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meena Hime
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Please invite me I would like to help is too
    Name is Meena Hime
    (0)