Player
    Character
    Atra Veritas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Astarotha View Post
    the difference between blaster and bad breath could be several things, from potency vs statuses balance, to the type of spell like cone or single target, to cast time, to mp cost, to cooldown
    Exactly! Plus, in the live letter, it was said that some blue magic spells can become stronger when used in combination with other certain BLU spells.

Atm though, we won't know till January, but still fun to speculate!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Florian Nozomu
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I just hope we get a healing ability.
    (0)
    “Courage is the magic that turns dreams into a reality”

Player
    Character
    Atra Veritas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonTrifang View Post
    I just hope we get a healing ability.

There is a signature blue magic healing spell called "White Wind". It first appeared in FFV. White Wind is already in XIV, it is used in "Battle in the Big Keep", and used by "Enkidu". This can be accessed via the ARR Hildebrand quest line.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jkap Goat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    This was from the discord translation so just posting it in here for BLU

Mighty Guard-Take lesser damage. Enmity obtained will increase while in this effect but dealing damage will be lowered.

Water Cannon
    Water Elemental Damage on an enemy. Potency : 120
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I noticed there's a skill that's learned from Copperbell Mines.

If it's going with the trend of making the skills learned from bosses, I'm thinking it might be Boost from Gyges, since that could be an introduction to the concept of using a skill to power up the next.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KageTokage View Post
    I noticed there's a skill that's learned from Copperbell Mines.

If it's going with the trend of making the skills learned from bosses, I'm thinking it might be Boost from Gyges, since that could be an introduction to the concept of using a skill to power up the next.
    I hope not. No job needs a Dark Arts ability.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    T'sraetn Slein
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 80
    Going with the assumption that every Primal gives an ability, Garuda would likely give Wicked Wheel.

I would bet actually money on Mighty Guard being the level 15 quest ability. By having us get it from there, we will have in available just in time to start running dungeons as groups of 4 BLM.

I wonder if we will also get a healing stance, to go alongside Mighty Guard. If not, hey, at least the community will finally have a use for the role action Drain.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    I would bet actually money on Mighty Guard being the level 15 quest ability. By having us get it from there, we will have in available just in time to start running dungeons as groups of 4 BLM.

I wonder if we will also get a healing stance, to go alongside Mighty Guard. If not, hey, at least the community will finally have a use for the role action Drain.
    I think it would be reasonable to expect the healing and tanking stances to be quest rewards, but maybe it would make more sense for the healing stance at 15 and the tank stance at 30? Even tanks don't get their tank stance until 30, and lower level parties can probably manage without tank stance as long as the designated damage dealers use Diversion.
    (1)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Atra Veritas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rongway View Post
    I think it would be reasonable to expect the healing and tanking stances to be quest rewards, but maybe it would make more sense for the healing stance at 15 and the tank stance at 30? Even tanks don't get their tank stance until 30, and lower level parties can probably manage without tank stance as long as the designated damage dealers use Diversion.
    I agree with this. This makes the most sence, given that it is inline with how the other jobs learn their role stance skills. I did not consider a healer stance, but i think that sounds like a great idea! mu only thought then, is what other healing skills we may get. White Wind is of course a given, as it is already in game, but I'm curious to see what the dev team has come up with.
    (0)

Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushnight View Post
    Lv 5 deat from Angra Mainyu in World of Darkness though gl getting 23 other people in pf XD
    Angra Mainyu uses lv150 Death.
    They confirmed that lv5 Death will be learned in the Great Gubal Library after they raise the level cap to 60.
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast