Character
    Mystic Gamer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

PS4 Log in but only option new service account

Hi,

I got the FFXIV complete edition for PS4, and I can get to the log in screen which i can log in fine but on the next screen I get:

"Please select the FFXIV product to register to your SquareEnix account." The only option is FFXIV Complete edition. Hitting next there is the warning "If you would like to import pre-exisiting character data, please do not select this option" But there is nothing else to pick except "Create a New Service Account" with next.

I did use the physical version on my PS4 before but with the sale I wanted to have a digital only version so I don't have to keep poping the disc in and out all the time. I had this problem after the purchase and decided to uninstall completely and reinstall the digital version which brought the same result. What can I do to get this resolve? Thanks.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Unfortunately, this is an account issue, not a technical one. As such, you will need to contact the Square Enix Support Center. Please use the following link to contact Square Enix Support: https://support.na.square-enix.com/m...p?id=5382&la=1

This thread will be moved to the 'Separate Support Required’ subforum as contact with the Square Enix Support Center is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)