Player
    Character
    Kluaf Oz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 57

Really Excited for the Player Run Farms... Unless it's FC blocked...

I'm really excited to hear more info about the Player Run Farms!!! If anyone ever parted FFXI post PlayStation2 support ending but before total console support stopped you had another area outside your moghouse where you could retrieve a fishing net for fish stuffs, trees to harvest from, bushes to harvest from, and you could also grow mobs to harvest from as well, and an ore spot... Was pretty awesome...

Give me anything but FC BLOCKED BS PLEASE!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I'm not getting my hopes up, we've been teased with that as a feature for the current expansion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    As someone whose been using my 3X8 garden non-stop, I have to say, the crop/gardening system could really use an overhaul. Anytime I grow a batch of Curial Roots, Royal Ferns or Thavnairian Onions, I crash the market and hardly make any gil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I wonder if the player farms are intended to be instanced gardening for players without houses or something completely different. WoW garrisons are a lesson in caution when it comes to using them to provide the same things that jobs provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Edax View Post
    As someone whose been using my 3X8 garden non-stop, I have to say, the crop/gardening system could really use an overhaul. Anytime I grow a batch of Curial Roots, Royal Ferns or Thavnairian Onions, I crash the market and hardly make any gil.
    Don't list them all at once if what you're listing is crashing the market. List a couple then relist as the last ones sell.

I think the big problem with Curiel Roots and Thavnairian Onions is that there isn't all that much information about chocobo companions for new players and those are pretty costly items for them to be buying over other things they need. Veteran players have less need for them since they've already got their chocobos to rank 20. SE increasing the rank cap to 30 would certainly stimulate that market.
    (1)