Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Elise Hamilton
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 88
    Well that doesn't make sense xD. Wish they would make the Marketboard sales Datacenter wide if they're going to do that. It will suck for players currently on servers where everything is cheap like Balmung, but it will even out in a few months lol xD.

Plus it will save us the time relogging to multiple worlds checking the MB for rare things at the cheapest prices.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I was really hoping they'd just block other players from interacting with another server's economy entirely.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ahnohla Mujuuk
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KageTokage View Post
    I was really hoping they'd just block other players from interacting with another server's economy entirely.
    This is what I expected, but I guess if they wanted (and it seems they DO want I suppose) the economies to have parity (at least within the data center), then this works.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mute Shellback
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsolen View Post
    That would destroy so much. Visors should be heavily restricted from MB and housing. The hunt thing is already a major issue, since hunt trains cause enough problems as it is.
    For people (like me) who aren't too good with economics, how could this "destroy so much?"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Automata Doll
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIHere View Post
    For people (like me) who aren't too good with economics, how could this "destroy so much?"
    They making a big deal but it's nothing really. Will be crazy at the start but will stabilize later. As a consumer it's good news for us as more competition among sellers mean they have less chances to rip us off.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I'm all for lower prices if we get them but think one of the worst things to deal with is the constant undercutting, it'll only get more prevalent on a centre-wide economy.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lady Zelda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Final-Fantasy View Post
    We can buy items from other worlds, just can't sell on another world.
    This is good for High Pop servers - Some with overinflated prices.

For example, my friend was telling me on his server VI materia is like 200k each. On Leviathan, our VI materia is like dust in the wind. 25k~or less prices.
    Same with some Glamour choices.

On Hyperion glamour is dirt cheap , our server is like 6 mil for things that shouldn't be LOL
    even furniture ~.~
    (1)
    Last edited by Mirakumi; 11-18-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Automata Doll
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurando View Post
    I'm all for lower prices if we get them but think one of the worst things to deal with is the constant undercutting, it'll only get more prevalent on a centre-wide economy.
    I think that's mostly due to bots/rmt though and SE is horrible when comes to dealing with them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    One of the worst things to come out of this is that now bot farmers will be able exert an influence on the economies of servers that didn't have a problem with them initially.

Infusion prices have already been tanked to the point where it's scarcely worth the time investment to craft them for profit on a lot of servers, but now that's going to be the case regardless of whether your server has a bot problem or not because everyone will just flock to other servers to buy if they know someone is regularly selling cheaper, be they legitimate or otherwise.

I wouldn't be against the change if SE actually did something about the gathering/crafting bots, but they don't, so...
    (2)
    Last edited by KageTokage; 11-18-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Shiru Elysia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    They want to break market disparity between servers among the same data center.
    That was their idea and they said it.
    (3)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast