Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Ahoy! From the Hellborn Manta! We're always looking for helpful and courteous players to join us

You can chat with anyone with an Ahoy! Tag, or contact me in game as Steady Styrmdraga, or on discord as Steady #2858
    (0)
    Last edited by Steady; 02-21-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Primals, Maps, and Mahjong? Oh my!

Always looking for helpful and courteous players, and events each week for any to join us in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Working on forming a 3rd Raid group, 1st raid group farming Final Omega! Weekly Events - Ex Primals, Glamour Farms, Map Runs!

Incoming plans to teach Savage Alphascape once unlock happens.

If you're helpful and courteous, look us up! Steady#2858 on Discord, or Steady Styrmdraga in game. Or you can just chat up anyone with the Ahoy! tag
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tye Senpai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I'm actually kinda interested ouo! Can I hang around in discord and meet everyone? I play alot hardcore stuff and looks active?
    My only question is how active is this fc? I've joined others and there active for bit and it dies lol tired of investing time into nothing lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Sure, you can hang in the discord and meet folks. We have 3 raid groups, and most weeks run a weekly progression event and a weekly map event, and we do random things together all the time. Contact me on discord as Steady#2858 and I can let you check out our discord and get a feel for what we are about. And we ain't going nowhere :P.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Ahoy! We're still here! Still looking for great people on the Faerie Server to join us in Progression! The most common comment I hear in regards to Progression is "What if I don't want to Raid?" Well, Progression is more than just raiding! Sometimes it's progressing through Jobs with our Heat of Battle buffs. Sometimes it's getting through Ex Primals and other new content. Though we certainly do Raid, and have three active raid groups, and now that Alphascape is unlocked, we are helping folks get their feet wet with Chaos. And if that wasn't enough, we have maps runs every week, and an active community of players to hang out with, new and old, lv 1 through lv 70.

If you are helpful and courteous, come check us out! You can contact me in game as Steady Styrmdraga or on discord as Steady#2858.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    The Hellborn Manta is a Progression Focused FC with weekly events, a Mansion in the Mists, double FC buffs, and a community of helpful players to enjoy the game with. We're always looking for helpful and courteous players to join our ranks Feel free to contact me on Discord @ Steady#2858, or in game as Steady Styrmdraga.

Also worth noting we have 3 raid groups active, and are looking to find FC healers who want to raid this tier and the next. We run all sorts of events from Primals to Alphascape Savage, though also do our fair share of casual content. Look us up!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maxwell Uchia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 50
    I'm interested in joining your fc but I gotta leave my house on another server so conflicted lul, can i join your discord and hang and see how stuff is
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Ahoy! Hadn't posted here in a bit for recruitment as Shadowbringers had brought an influx of new folks that we were getting to know still. Now that the dust has settled, figured I'd refresh those post and remind that we're still committed to being an active, progression focused FC filled with friendly helpful folks to enjoy the game with. If you're helpful and courteous and would like to learn more about us, you can hit me up in game as Steady Styrmdraga, or on discord as Steady#2858.

Currently with 3 Active Raid groups, weekly Map runs and Mount farms, as well as other events including glamour contests, and the newest primals!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Albireo Asterios
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Good morning!

My fiancé and I are looking for a fun and interactive FC to join. My prior FC was nice, however, their primary directive was a social FC. I've always wanted to join a long lasting FC that promoted helping each other out and having fun together. While many FC offer this, in my personal experience, many usually have their own "cliques". I've been looking at various FC and happened across this post. It seems to fit the bill perfectly. I would love to be considered if you are still recruiting.

A little about myself, I main PLD atm, unsure of second job still, but willing to level any job needed. I'm also a master crafter and gatherer. I usually prefer doing those two and making stuff for fc mates or the company lol A little quiet at first but likes to chat and joke around while having fun playing the game.

my fiancé is a little newer. He's finishing up ARR MSQ and starting crafting/gathering as well

My IGN is Azure Fyrwilfsyn and my Discord ID is Thatz#7053. Looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^

Have a great day!
    -Azure
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast