Player
    Character
    M'naago Cat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne_Endeavor View Post
    They have no creditability. They're simply defending a system which benefits them. If SE ever did intervene, they will lose almost all their houses. Therefore, they're going to oppose every possible scenario which could result in that reality.
    Right, guess you skipped the posts where I've explicitly stated that none of my houses are grandfathered. lol.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeOliverB View Post
    Right, guess you skipped the posts where I've explicitly stated that none of my houses are grandfathered. lol.
    And I guess you assumed I meant simply grandfathered. SE could easily link housing to your account and limit both personal and FC in such a manner. Unless you have sixteen accounts, you'd lose houses and you know you would.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    M'naago Cat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne_Endeavor View Post
    And I guess you assumed I meant simply grandfathered. SE could easily link housing to your account and limit both personal and FC in such a manner. Unless you have sixteen accounts, you'd lose houses and you know you would.
    The very first post of this thread is about grandfathered houses and so are the last pages. I assumed you knew what this thread was about when you decided to click on "post".

I'm not getting any special treatment from this "system" and somehow I should be punished regardless? Totally makes sense, except it doesn't. SE is not gonna take direct measures against the few players that have put in the necessary effort into acquiring more houses than your average player. They've already grandfathered multi-home owners and doubled down when they removed the limitations on the total amount of FC houses you can stack on a service account.

This game is pretty cheap entertainment. If you think a few more accounts is gonna hinder me in anyway...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ayame Ruttabaga
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    In Summary: "I got mine, so it doesn't matter, and even though I acknowledge I can do this through paid content, making this less of an issue for those who wont, I'd rather all of you suffer for what I want."
    Translation: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    (7)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11