Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Cherie Rosewater
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    More Eureka related stuff because we just lovvvve that type of content. Oh and you can't forgot about those cute little mogstation goodies just in time for the holiday season.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Doranaux Wavemet
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSpawnVFX View Post
    Hope you're ready for 6+ months of maintenance downtime then.

Oh, not refundable though they might suspend further subs during that period.
    For the items on my wish list? Wouldn't be remotely necessary. If they wanted to overhaul the game's engine or code to shed some of the handicaps left over from 1.0, sure I'd be willing to deal with some downtime. I'm not convinced that's on the table though or be a reasonable expectation.
    (5)
    A true paladin... will sheathe his sword.

Player
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by dice137 View Post
    I hope that idiots don't ask stupid, useless glamour-related questions during the Q&A and that the bunny autismos don't get their shitty copypasta'd rabbit thot race.
    This coming from a female catgirl on Balmung.
    (31)

Player
    Character
    Knives Jonquil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    I want him to announce that we all get brand new cars. Bonus if they can be ridden by four people. Extra bonus points if it's the Regalia.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Desia Demarseille
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by WellFooled View Post
    What I expect is pretty bare bones, but what I'd like/love to hear is an overhaul of the game's tired formula. 3 points in particular.

1: Some system for customizing gameplay. The simplest solution is more interesting stats on gear, but a talent tree, sub jobs, etc would also fit the bill.
    2: More interesting and varied battle content. Instead of predictable dungeons/trials/raids in a format so unchanging I could tell you what's going to be in patch 7.3, I would like to see new formats for battle content. Even things as simple as "Defend this outpost from waves of enemy attacks" or "Deliver this bomb to its destination" would be a welcome relief from the linear, predictable content we have now.
    3: Ease up on the freakishly steep vertical progression. Nothing we accomplish in the game has any long lasting meaning as it is. I can slave and slave for a new set of gear (that is already super boring because of the lack of interesting stats) and in a couple months time that gear with be both worthless and incredibly easy to get.
    This pretty much would actually make me fairly happy. I do wish to see dungeon designs that push the envelope, where were not just doing "Kill some mobs, move to a boss fight, Kill some mobs, move to a boss fight." and a bit more interactivity. Older final fantasy games did actually have puzzles and junk. There is room for some more interesting things if people are willing to try it out.

As much as people like to complain about how 'static' and 'formulaic' SB is, what people do not give enough credit to is that they are pushing the envelope. Raid fights have been more complex and interesting than those in HW. Even though some mechanics are copy/pasted, there were new and interesting ones introduced. I hope that trend does continue and more interesting mechanics are added to spice it up.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    1. Gunblade job announcement
    2. Hint at a Gunblade job

That's my Fanfest wish list as I'm pretty sure most people know what to expect otherwise. They would have my sub forever, or at least until they drive the game into the ground. Both are equally possible at this point.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Desia Demarseille
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Lenneth View Post
    This coming from a female catgirl on Balmung.
    There can be only one type of Animal Girl in Final Fantasy!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Doranaux Wavemet
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Melichoir View Post
    As much as people like to complain about how 'static' and 'formulaic' SB is, what people do not give enough credit to is that they are pushing the envelope. Raid fights have been more complex and interesting than those in HW. Even though some mechanics are copy/pasted, there were new and interesting ones introduced. I hope that trend does continue and more interesting mechanics are added to spice it up.
    I agree with you, we have been getting very well designed and well polished dungeons. My complaint though is no matter how finely crafted they are, they are still all linear hallways with circle or square arenas for bosses. I'd like to see that formula change. I'd like to see a dungeon where you're fighting the final boss the entire way through, or where you defend a set location from attack, or a dungeon where you have a choice of how to proceed down it with different bosses and different loot depending on your choice, or a dungeon where you're actually queued with 8 people and the two groups of 4 race to the end for bonus rewards, or a dungeon that's a heist where the idea is to sneak in and stun enemy's calls for help, while avoiding certain pathing enemies, etc etc. There are a million different ways to spice things up, but right now the only thing that changes is what order we dodge AoE in for the boss.
    (8)
    A true paladin... will sheathe his sword.

Player
    Character
    Elise Hamilton
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 88
    FFXIV 5.0 = New Zones will be Audolin with FFXI Audolin NPC's. Expansion's focus is to connect both FFXIV and FFXI together lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skaenborn Kelthyrtsyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    The next expansion.
    New character creator options for our current races?
    A hint/reveal of a job that dual wields axes?

uh...
    (0)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast