Two Shivas is a Level 8 FC on Louisoix (EU). We have a large house in the Goblet and have two FC Actions on all day every day.

We were founded by 3 friends and our motto is "You don't need a reason to help people." We're looking for members who share our values. We're a soft to medium core group who are looking to make friends in the game and real life. We run regular content, spend lots of time at the Gold Saucer and are happy to help out players of any experience level with various aspects of the game including leveling, roulette's, Khloe books etc. We have a wide mix of players, some at endgame some not but we're happy to help where we can. We're a mature group so 18+ only please.

We are very active in Discord voice chat and run regular events for the FC. If you're interested in joining our little family, please send me a message here or contact me on Discord (liquidpoison#1819).

You can also send a /tell to me (Sivi Oribrand) or to Pickles Wigglebottom, San Kurogane, Kvix Sheqa, Maoco Hanato, or Zee Dothal. Thanks for reading and good luck finding the FC that's right for you.