Player
    Character
    Vincent Lux
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Also, holy hell, nearly 80% Balance uptime.
    That's only a glitch on fflogs there was only 3 aoe balances which is 28% uptime + 2 single target balances.

So it was 28% balance uptime for the party and 48% balance uptime for the NIN.

3 AoE balances is actually really unlucky since you normally start with 2 balances at the start.
    (0)
    Last edited by Auraleblanc; 11-14-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Character
    Moro Murasaki
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    According to the logs linked in the video, there was barely any self-healing involved indeed. The Bard and the Ninja used one Second Wind each, Ninja tryharded a bit with Bloodbath... but otherwise the 'best' self-healer was the Warrior with a whopping 60k through Storm's Path. Poor thing, his single Equilibrium use was a 100% overheal!

But yes, the biggest contributor to let them get away with so little healing overall was the great cooldown mapping; pretty much every major raid buster had Addle, Reprisal, Shake it Off, Divine Veil or healer shields running.

Also, holy hell, nearly 80% Balance uptime.
    Last I knew the WAR opener was Defiance, Unchained, Tomohawk, Equilibrium then into Deliverance and Storms path. The Equilibrium is really just used for extra threat since healing generates aggro. Between that and Shadewalker you can usually skip BB combo entirely if DPS mitigate their threat properly. BRD/MCH can complicate things.

Also the logs for damage taken are really twilight-zone. Click that tab and have a giggle.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vincent Lux
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 5
    In case you're interested in their other kills they have #1 in all current fights

O10S 8202

O11S 9195

O12S Omega M/F 8800

O12S 9200

The O12S one is pretty baffling as well only the AST only using 12 healer GCDs and SCH using 8. They actually use about the same amount of healer GCDs on Omega M and F then they do on the final fight and Omega M and F is 2 minutes shorter.
    (0)
    Last edited by Auraleblanc; 11-14-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Shinonome Sanada
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Auraleblanc View Post
    Snip!
    Consider me educated. I usually don't look at fflogs enough to notice or remember those quirks.

Quote Originally Posted by MoroMurasaki View Post
    Snip~
    Oh yeah, I think my tank buddy might've mentioned that. Guess I'm not tryhard enough to remember all that. ;_;

And yes, I giggled at the DPS taking more damage than the tanks. Although I ended up being mostly jealous of how the group in general took like 20-30% less damage from his elemental AoEs compared to my group from yesterday.

But I suppose that's PUGing in a nutshell.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3