Player
    Character
    Jirette Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessiae View Post
    I was wondering if you were still open to recruitment. Tried searching to see if either of the points of contact were online. Thank you have a great day.
    Yes! We are recruiting still. We apologize if you haven't been able to reach out to you within the game - this week has been a lot more hectic than most so we'll try to reach out to you when we can!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jirette Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardHealer View Post
    I would like to join and enjoy with everyone. My name is : Guarded Shadow from Lamia

Thank you for reaching out and dropping by our fc house!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Uhane Ulina
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    I'll look for you guys again tonight hope to catch you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jirette Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Kiyo had work tonight and I had other plans as well so weren't able to log on tonight. I will be on tomorrow in the evening from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM MST to raid but I will be free after that! Hopefully, we can catch you on then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jirette Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    If you're still interested, feel free to reply here. It been a little hard to get in touch with you even though I check every time I'm online. If you're still interested, let me or kiyo know by replying here and we can leave our discord tags so you can reach us through there!

That said, I do want to make an announcement to everyone who is interested that we are CLOSING recruitment for now. We just reached our cap and will not be accepting any applications until further notice. Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Garnet Lunares
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Hello! As much as I like the people in my FC, I've been looking for one with activities closer in line with what I like to do, especially now that my game time is limited between work and school. It sounds like your FC has a lot going on! I know recruitment is closed for now, but whenever it opens up again, would you have room for someone who's mostly interested in learning the Stormblood Extreme trials? And in general learning and clearing whatever they can? I'm not a particularly good player, but I'm always looking to improve. Thank you
    (0)
    Last edited by Jemi; 02-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Shion Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemi View Post
    Hello! As much as I like the people in my FC, I've been looking for one with activities closer in line with what I like to do, especially now that my game time is limited between work and school. It sounds like your FC has a lot going on! I know recruitment is closed for now, but whenever it opens up again, would you have room for someone who's mostly interested in learning the Stormblood Extreme trials? And in general learning and clearing whatever they can? I'm not a particularly good player, but I'm always looking to improve. Thank you
    Hello Jemi, we would love to have you once we open up recruitment. If you like, you're more than welcome to join our discord now as a guest until that time comes. We ask all our member to join it since it's where we post about our upcoming events and mount farms. You're more than welcome to join us in any of those plus, that will also allow you to test us out and work on getting to know everyone. If you would like to join, my tag for discord is Mia#9478 so feel free to DM me and we can talk more - that way, I can send you the link to our server.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Garnet Lunares
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    That sounds great! Thank you so much gonna send you a DM on Discord now!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jirette Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Hello everyone! Just to let you know that we've opened up our recruitment again so if you're interested or would like to join, please reach out to either me or Kiyo or in game! Hope to hear from you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jirette Reliaster
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Just a heads up that we are still recruiting! Please reach out to us here or in game!
    (0)

11. 02-26-2019 05:57 AM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast