Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

Create your own new PvP mode

1. What do you see as missing from the current PvP experience that a change of map, objectives, and certain other included mechanics could fix?

2. How would you make this new mode? What's the map like? What are the objectives? What, if any, new mechanics does it include? How does it play? Why is it fun?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Oli S'
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    For The Feast:
    1. Map rotation that includes all 3 maps.
    2. Mode rotation that includes the current mode, Capture The Flag and maybe Team Deathmatch

For The Feast and Frontlines etc.:
    1. More skills
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nari Tia
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    1. Make NIN "Hide" available all time when not in combat! (because right now its 100% useless)
    2. Make a map with Feast mechanics for 24 vs 24 vs 24. Seriously most people who just want to PvP they want to do PvP, not dpsing crystals and random monsters. Sometimes the simple things are the best.
    3. Make a marker on the map in Seize and Shatter maps for wich nodes / crystals will be active next, because right these modes now are so luck based it hurts!
    4. Astralagos should have 8 man party size instead of 4.
    5. Make a bag of rewards with random items on Frontline Challange (like an eureka/diadem lockbox), seriusly you need to motivate the players somehow!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sors Tyche
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I want traits to be job based. More of a spec system.

I want to have traits be more diverse and game adapting. Where the player can pink different traits for different games and to compliment ither jobs.

12 or 15 different job based traits that can be mixed and matched to change play style and add some much needed depth, fascination and fun to the game mode.

As an example out of the 12 options for... say Paladin, one could be extending the range of cover.

Another could be the option to change their utility combo from damage down to something else, like tp/mp recovery down.

Another could be that hallowed ground can last for a maximum of 7/ or 10seconds as long as the user does not move or attack.

Unbalanced napkin ideas aside I am pretty much just suggesting a spec system
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirchea Luslec
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    bring back the fold deathmatch 1 life only

then like rival wings, but with creatures and not robats
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nova Phantom
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'm sure most people would like a capture the flag mode. 2 teams.

And I'd love to have more feast maps. A minimum of 6 would be a good start.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    What OSR
    I also think the current frontline are too big and the pve element confuses newcomer.
    There's also too many players required for each map. The DC split wont help the matter.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Villan Elle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    How about a FFXIV 'Legends' mode, where you can select a current (or previous) in-game NPC and maybe have teams of four or five (can do DM, Cap, etc.). Could have Lyse, Hien, Alphanaud, Estinen, etc. The idea would be to ensure teams have a balance, so you couldn't pick all ranged DPS, which is what currently ruins every other PVP mode in the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lluw Tharias
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I think it could be a cool idea to include some more story related content. PvP feels a bit disconnected from the rest of the content also because we see the Eorzean Alliance stronger than ever in the Main Scenario, but then we're fighting amongst ourselves in PvP.

I never played WoW, but I've seen people saying they like having different factions and the sense of identity they create. If the PvP content got some kind of Beast Tribe Quests or Job Quests for the different Companies, I would probably get a bit more invested. Maybe they could add some new modes that would have the opposing teams visually replaced to the player by the beast tribes of their areas (Storm - Sahagin, Flames - Amaljaa, Adders - Ixal).
    (0)
    Last edited by TheHeavenAbyss; 12-11-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Player
    Character
    Gya Ru
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Above everything else split pvp balance between feast and frontlines.

and lock ,again, the pvp glamour gears to your gc rank.

ciao ciao
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast