Player
    Character
    Luna Sekhmet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 51

job specific gear and boosts

So i was an idiot after returning to the game and boosted for teh pretty picture gear for quick access for gear that looked amazing on my new astro. So now I have no way of getting my 50 or 60 class specific gear that i can find (you know the whole reason i boosted) Does anyone have any idea of how i can solve this dilemma because customer support has been zero help.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Have you checked with the Calamity Salvager (NPC at each major city who sells duplicates of unique quest rewards you've previously earned)? I haven't used a boost potion myself, but my understanding of it is that it marks your character as having completed those quests. If so, the Calamity Salvager should have gear to sell you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Calamity Salvager has the 50 and 70 sets. Ast doesn't have a 50 set though.
    The 60 sets can be bought for Centurio Seals from one of the Hunt Vendors in Ishgard.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Right, the HW Jobs like AST never had level 50 'Artifact Armour' or 'AF' (AF1 and AF1.5), they only gained the AF2 set at level 60 (from the elderly Centurio vendor with Centurio Seals at the Forgotten Knight in Ishgard Foundation) and the level 60 Stormblood AF3 set (gained automatically upon completing the final level 70 Job quest). Same as the SB Jobs never even gained the level 60 AF set, their only AF set is the AF3 set at level 70.

So there is no level 50 AF set for your AST I'm sorry to say.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.