Page 57 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
    Player

om nom nom delicious AF screenies
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiriA500
    Protip: An 8 hour nap is just called sleeping.

Player
    Character
    Lucy Lestat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Well atleast now we know something more, I'd have no problem with this if he said it month ago.
    (0)

I'd like to first apologize for the lack of information that has been released lately and I know that you're all very anxious to hear about the upcoming 1.21 content. I'm sorry that we've not been as speedy as you all would like and I want to reiterate that information is coming and I hope you'll all find it to have been worth the wait.

In fact, Yoshida has just posted (at 5:30am Saturday...) some details that I hope will help to explain the current situation. Without further ado...

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Hello! Producer/Director Yoshida here.

I want to apologize for not making an appearance on the forums or releasing a letter. While the letter is not quite finished yet, I wanted to go ahead and let you all know about the status of the patch since the forum is a bit faster medium.

Debugging of patch 1.21 has progressed considerably and we are in the final phases of adjusting the content and systems.

I really wanted to have the specs changed for magic casting and we have been making adjustments up to the last minute, and while the system is not exactly uniform internally with the 2.0 client, we did our best to make the behavior just about the same. Medicines/food adjustments are complete and now we are at the stage where we eliminate all the bugs and wait for release.

The adjustments for the 2 instanced raids have just reached the best parts and the battle QA team has been shouting cheers (cries?) everyday.

I have been checking the overall balance and making necessary adjustments to the job quests since last weekend. The job quests seem to be giving us the most trouble and I have my hands all tied up to make sure it’s ready for the public.

Speaking of 1.21, unfortunately, the release date is looking like somewhere between the 6th~9th of March due to the tall order of adjustments requested by yours truly. I deeply apologize for repeatedly pushing back the release date of the patch, but please bear with us just a while longer.

I don’t think it’s fair for the community if I cut the comment off here so let me take advantage of the dev booth (since I seem to be the only one left here) by taking some screen shots of the job quests and posting them here…

Paladin Quest

Dragoon Quest

Bard Quest

Black Mage Quest

I’ll follow-up with the precise date of the patch and the status of the job quests during next week’s producer letter. Alright then, I’m going to take a little nap before I work some more tomorrow!

Good night.
    (132)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Well atleast now we know something more, I'd have no problem with this if he said it month ago.
    Pity that in the real world sometimes you won't always have a definite schedule, hence why most businesses in the world goes with a "when it's done" or "ballpark figure" model.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Lucy Lestat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    What is that BLM saying!
    (1)

Since placing the images in quotes kinda shrinks them a bit, here they are again at a slightly larger size.

Paladin Quest

Dragoon Quest

Bard Quest

Black Mage Quest

(82)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Vackashken Zuth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    translated - http://goo.gl/UbY2f
    Thanks again for your work.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Apathy Emerald
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    1 month delay.

(Congratulations!)
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Muga Orunitia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    The man finally speaks! The delay was on par with what I've been saying all along (second week of March). Now I just hope that they will stick with it and not delay it again. The job quest SS's don't really show much, but at least that black mage npc looks hella cool.

Thanks for the translation Reinheart ^^

Edit: Bayohne posted a translation after I started typing this post, so thanks to him too =)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shari Sai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    accessory changes still in 1.21? (didnt see a word about it here)
    (0)

Page 57 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast