Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mrfox0707 View Post
    Lame..not till March... Oh well, what ya gonna do? I know! Bitch about it! Here it goes.
    Y U NO AM GIVE PATCH SOONER! ;P
    you say not til march, even though march starts this week and the patch is a few days later lol

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    To boot the ME3 team also has DLC already readied for ME3's release.
    You mean the ME3 team has allready cut content from the game for DLC at release right?
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Hehe, I intentionally left out the other classes just to see who'd catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    You mean the ME3 team has allready cut content from the game for DLC at release right?
    I was just trying to be nice to the big bad evil machine... yeah, that's what it is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tekka Lannister
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcide View Post
    1 month delay.

(Congratulations!)
    is that needed at all? please, go play something else. better yet, go start a thread complaining about 1 of the 9 million things you can find wrong with this game and then go make your own game and let us judge it. kthxbye
    (4)

Think each job will have a theme song?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Tetra Nova
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcide View Post
    1 month delay.

(Congratulations!)
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    I quoted it because it makes sense to continue the same way for future patches. If they want our money, they have to prove the game is worth it. I am not paying in advance, did that mistake with the CE.
    You need only better planning. If you paid after 10. February, good for you. If not, not SE fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaund View Post
    Also did they chagne the looks for the WHM AF gear? I dont see the typical red "triangles" on the robe
    It's not a WHM
    It's Kan-O-Senna's little sister Raya-O-Senna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3QWSf0zyM
    (1)
    Last edited by Felis; 02-26-2012 at 04:10 PM.

8. 02-26-2012 04:07 PM

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    You need only better planning. If you paid after 10. February, good for you. If not, not SE fault.
    Except that the billing started on Januray 6th. So the next billing period started... that's right, February 6th. So you are telling me it's my fault for being a paying customer since the beginning of P2P. I guess SE should be glad you're not one of the reps, else I'd be out of here right here and now. Though, they're probably thinking exactly the same thing about all of you here, the 2.0 version isn't being made for us but for the potential new players. We're just here to get milked for money, there is that really fitting sig floating around here if it wasn't removed by the reps.
    (1)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    Except that the billing started on Januray 6th. So the next billing period started... that's right, February 6th. So you are telling me it's my fault for being a paying customer since the beginning of P2P. I guess SE should be glad you're not one of the reps, else I'd be out of here right here and now. Though, they're probably thinking exactly the same thing about all of you here, the 2.0 version isn't being made for us but for the potential new players. We're just here to get milked for money, there is that really fitting sig floating around here if it wasn't removed by the reps.
    If you use your logic, when SE was losing money for the past Year and nearly a Half, They been milking money away from themselves for way too long for us "customers" and now your saying they are milking us for money when they were the ones losing a TON of money to being with? They are a Company, A company that needs to make money like everyone else in a business does.

Have you ever thought that, they were seriously having problems with 1.21... They are having limitation problems, which is exactly why 1.22's Hamlet defense was on halt, because there's a lot in involved with it.. just like 1.21 is the largest patch for FFXIV ever, and I knew they would have problems with the Job System and there respective quest, because it is a Huge part of the game, alot of Balancing involved, Coding that needs to work with the game and with the limitation this game currently has.

March 6th-9th is Just a Normal date, Yoshi-P took the helm for a Year without money flow for the game, and doing sleepless nights for this game and for us. I'm happy we even got a solid date now. What would you say if they delayed it again to like March 15th (lets say this is the solid date)? Would you say the same thing? Or would you be complaining things like: WHY U DELAY PATCH?? THIS PATCH WILL NEVER COME OUT!!

PS: I'm not attacking you, I'm just trying to stop this Stupid conversation about a date.. we should be happy about... not about always thinking of the worse. and one last question, Do you really want them to rush out the patch now and be all buggy? or would you rather wait to the date they said, and it will be a Smooth patch like any other patch that we had?

On that note, can't we all just be happy now that we be getting are jobs in 9-12 days? DDDD
    (4)
    Want to know about Ishgard and See their High Houses?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nsion-name-%29

Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    On that note, can't we all just be happy now that we be getting are jobs in 9-12 days? DDDD
    Yeah, DRG here I come
    (2)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast