Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I am also starting to lose patience. Really, all I want is to know right now is if they are still on track for a end of February release or not. If not I want a new estimated delivery date.

I have pretty much completed the available content that interests me right now and the only reason SE continues to get my money is the promise of updates.

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    1.21 will be here soon enough, and then we can complain about 1.22.

Luckily I have a lot of offline games (The Last Story and a bunch of games on my Vita) to play. :O
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lucy Lestat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    1.21 will be here soon enough, and then we can complain about 1.22.

Luckily I have a lot of offline games (The Last Story and a bunch of games on my Vita) to play. :O
    Well 1.21 is pretty much representation of what 2.0 is gonna be so it better be freaking spectacular
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Apathy Emerald
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Be patient guys, wait a bit longer.

Guild Wars 2 is almost out.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Here go read my blog post if you're that bored and got nothing better to do right now... http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...entry?e=319132
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ian Nai
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Well 1.21 is pretty much representation of what 2.0 is gonna be so it better be freaking spectacular
    Now that you say that, can anyone name anything that has been "spectacular" since release 1.5 years ago?

The only things I can say at this moment are the R45 dungeon (when it first came out, now it sucks) and Ifrit battle. Thats about it for me.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurex View Post
    Now that you say that, can anyone name anything that has been "spectacular" since release 1.5 years ago?

The only things I can say at this moment are the R45 dungeon (when it first came out, now it sucks) and Ifrit battle. Thats about it for me.
    Then why the hell are you playing? Class reforms for me were spectacular. The moogle fight is also fun as hell.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Answa View Post
    Then why the hell are you playing?
    its not cool to admit you like something thats why
    the cool thing to do is bash everything and act like a spoiled whiny little brat and make sure everyone else is doing the same and go out of your way to rage on anyone who says they like anything

Character
    Behemoth King
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fated View Post
    It's actually funny that "White Knightism" has died down significantly in the past week or two. I guess everyone has their breaking point.
    Many people opted to pay the sub fee BECAUSE of this patch. They want to see what direction the game is being taken, and this is the first major patch that will give us a btter glimpse of 2.0 content. I think a lot of people will be pretty miffed if they can't get this out in time for us to check it out without having to pay for another month. At least, thats sort of my impression. Once again another poorly planned execution by SE, and while I understand things go wrong and there are delays, choosing not to communicate with your playerbase at a time when many are asking for communication is some pretty weak sauce. Guess we get to wait over the weekend. It seems fairly unlikely that we will see this patch drop in the next 6 days before the month ends, but stranger things have happened I guess.
    (4)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Many people opted to pay the sub fee BECAUSE of this patch. They want to see what direction the game is being taken, and this is the first major patch that will give us a btter glimpse of 2.0 content. I think a lot of people will be pretty miffed if they can't get this out in time for us to check it out without having to pay for another month. At least, thats sort of my impression. Once again another poorly planned execution by SE, and while I understand things go wrong and there are delays, choosing not to communicate with your playerbase at a time when many are asking for communication is some pretty weak sauce. Guess we get to wait over the weekend. It seems fairly unlikely that we will see this patch drop in the next 6 days before the month ends, but stranger things have happened I guess.
    if they were going to sub because of this patch....they coulda waited until it was patched(its not like you can only sub at the start of the month after all, you can sub any day of any week at any hour)

so yeah, i dont think thats a valid excuse for anything(i know a few people dont know how things work and probly did it that way, but that has to be very very few, if it was a good ammount id be more worried about peoples mental state then anything else)

Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast