Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Chad Thundermember
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90

[MAJOR SPOILER] A question about Gosetsu.

In the end of the last Stormblood quest, after defeating Shinryu, they show in a part of the cutscene Gosetsu fishing in some island with an unconscious Yotsuyu. Does this mean Gosetsu is alive? Or is that place some kind of a representation of FF14's heaven?

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Follow the story is all I'll say.
    (20)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    Chad Thundermember
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    Follow the story is all I'll say.
    Sigh... If you don't wanna answer the question then please don't post. I really just wanna know. After my alt hits level 70, I'll start a brand new campaign with a third alt. It'll be ARR all over again.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leoheart Azurium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Bee_Brian View Post
    Sigh... If you don't wanna answer the question then please don't post. I really just wanna know. After my alt hits level 70, I'll start a brand new campaign with a third alt. It'll be ARR all over again.
    Yes, he returns in 4.3.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm saying this because it's answered in the main story. If you follow throw with the main story, you find the answer yourself.
    (19)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    Kyou Kobayashi
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    I'm saying this because it's answered in the main story. If you follow throw with the main story, you find the answer yourself.

Pretty much this. After you've done Shinryu you'll get the next set of the MSQ, that patch was like about a year ago by now.
    (3)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Devon Ellwood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Yes, they both come back. Yotsuyu's brother shows up (he's some kind of a donkey) and she turns into a giant angry bunny and Gostestu flies off to support the "Bald is Beautiful" movement of Eorzia. You should really just follow the story if you want to know what happens in the story.
    (13)
    Fishsteaks were made

Player
    Character
    Nyr Ardyne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Yes, they show up again in 4.2 and are part of the story. Did people interpret it as an afterlife scene? That's the first time I've seen someone confused about the scene. It didn't seem ambiguous to me.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tarra Netsky
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    In the end of the last Stormblood quest, after defeating Shinryu, they show in a part of the cutscene Gosetsu fishing in some island with an unconscious Yotsuyu. Does this mean Gosetsu is alive? Or is that place some kind of a representation of FF14's heaven?

Thanks.
    "Last Stormblood quest"

What do you mean last? You're 4 major patches behind.
    (13)
    Last edited by VitalSuit; 11-21-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Deacon Moore
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 79

Thanks.
    That's just the first set of credits, end of launch SB. Their's a bunch more to do. Get with the current SB stuff and be scratching your head with the rest of us about Alphinaud's love child with Fordola.
    (10)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast