Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Player
    Character
    Tarra Netsky
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    On Behemoth it was selling for 3.8mil. Some people bought a bunch of them and now they're like 3.9-4mil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I wish it was down to 3 mil on Sargatanas... it’s still up at 7-8 mil. ;_;
    (0)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~

Player
    Character
    Arlizz Teirez
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Just bought one on Lamia,7 mil.
    There are only 5-6 pieces on marketboard so I think the price tends to get higher and higher.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahnom View Post
    Just bought one on Lamia,7 mil.
    There are only 5-6 pieces on marketboard so I think the price tends to get higher and higher.
    Totally unrelated but your signature image with Asahi actually made me grin.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arlizz Teirez
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
    Totally unrelated but your signature image with Asahi actually made me grin.
    Well I have more of his awesome pics,Might post it later.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    The price is slowly creeping down on the servers I play on, but annoyingly it's driven the price of the other styles way up.

The Gyr Abanian plait was just coming within budget reach of the alt I wanted to try it out on. Now it's back to around 2 million. (The new style is around 5 million.)

Also it occurs to me that they've never made the PotD style available in any other way, so I wouldn't hold out any hope of this being made available outside of Pyros. Unless it's for PotD version 3, perhaps.

---

EDIT: As of tonight, the Gyr Abanian plait is now at least double the price of the new style, and up to 7 million gil on Unicorn server (but that always seems to have high market prices). Meanwhile the new style continues to sink in price. Is this due to people farming for Logos pieces?
    (0)
    Last edited by Iscah; 11-15-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Annie Valentine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 89
    I was able to snag it on Balmung for 3mil just last night. It's hovering at about 3 mil-ish and even went down to about 2.6mil. I'm actually surprised that it managed to become as cheap as it did, but it's still pretty pricey. At least it's not /shiver levels of rare...

*shudders*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elrica Lavandula
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Could anyone who plays as female Au Ra and owns the songbird hat tell me how much it floats above the head? I'm interested in it but I couldn't find any female Au Ra with that hat yet.

Female Au Ra have a much smaller head and flower hairpins and hats that look fine on other races float next to or above the head with some hairstyles (try it with the hairstyle Sadu has and the cherry blossom corsage... >___<). There are only very few hairstyles for female Au Ra where the songbird hat properly sits on the head.

Thank you! ♥
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Limonia View Post
    Could anyone who plays as female Au Ra and owns the songbird hat tell me how much it floats above the head? I'm interested in it but I couldn't find any female Au Ra with that hat yet.

Female Au Ra have a much smaller head and flower hairpins and hats that look fine on other races float next to or above the head with some hairstyles (try it with the hairstyle Sadu has and the cherry blossom corsage... >___<). There are only very few hairstyles for female Au Ra where the songbird hat properly sits on the head.

Thank you! ♥
    Here you go, I got the hairstyle out of a bunny box probably would not of bought it off the market board I like my current hairstyle more.

(0)
    Last edited by Zumi; 11-15-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ariane Claudel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    The hairstyle doesn't seem to be that rare in the treasure box. The problem is getting a bunny to find the treasure in the first place. The fate will only give out up to 16? bunnies. If the full entire instance shows up to the bunnies, only 16 out 144 will get a bunny. You want to get into an overflow instance or dying instance with 16 or less players if you are looking to find the hairstyle or other bunny treasure. It will actually get easier to find the when Eureka dies out. The Fates scale, and you might can even solo the bunny fate especially with the logos actions.
    (0)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15