Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Khirrika Moshroca
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Why not just put it in by default like with previous hairstyles. Kind of tired of having to deal with RNGsus or being forced into content I have no real interest in for a non-gear related cosmetic item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    There are too many rare fluff items already. They need to stop making the game an RNG nightmare.
    This ^^^^^^^
    (29)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by 347SPECTRE View Post
    Why not just put it in by default like with previous hairstyles. Kind of tired of having to deal with RNGsus or being forced into content I have no real interest in for a non-gear related cosmetic item.

This ^^^^^^^
    Because they're desperately trying to incentivize content people otherwise won't do. If this hairstyle does drop in Pyros, and it has a low drop rate, it's a giant neon sign screaming "PLEASE. PLEASE DO THIS CONTENT." For people still defending Eureka, they wouldn't throw in a coveted hairstyle if Eureka were doing fine. Why? It'd be like the T-Rex mount; everyone would have it by virtue of doing the content anyway. The whole reason they're going for a heavy RNG route is because people don't want to touch Eureka anymore.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne_Endeavor View Post
    Because they're desperately trying to incentivize content people otherwise won't do. If this hairstyle does drop in Pyros, and it has a low drop rate, it's a giant neon sign screaming "PLEASE. PLEASE DO THIS CONTENT." For people still defending Eureka, they wouldn't throw in a coveted hairstyle if Eureka were doing fine. Why? It'd be like the T-Rex mount; everyone would have it by virtue of doing the content anyway. The whole reason they're going for a heavy RNG route is because people don't want to touch Eureka anymore.
    And on the other hand you have a ton of people who still refuse to go in there no matter what they put in there. But yeah it screams "go in there people, we know its shit but we have something for you if you do it..if you are lucky".
    (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    Ali Lifesaver
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivvy View Post
    My level in Eureka is only about 7, I've never touched the 2nd half. I really hope it doesn't go there D:
    I's almost guaranteed to be there, but it will likely be tradeable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    And on the other hand you have a ton of people who still refuse to go in there no matter what they put in there. But yeah it screams "go in there people, we know its shit but we have something for you if you do it..if you are lucky".
    Funny thing is, I bet dollar to dime when the next PotD reskin releases in 5.0, this and the shiver emote will be among the rewards. HoH was their answer to finally kill off old Primal drops and Diadem stuff.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khirrika Moshroca
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Didn't mind that as much with Heaven on High, since it was immediately accessible. But with Pyros you still have to slug through Anemic and Pathos. I really hope to God they subvert our expectations and make it a default character creator hair.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Funny thing is, I bet dollar to dime when the next PotD reskin releases in 5.0, this and the shiver emote will be among the rewards. HoH was their answer to finally kill off old Primal drops and Diadem stuff.
    I don't really mind because PotD or Hoh are way more entertaining than this eureka mess, especially if you do the challenge floors.
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    It will be in a heat-sealed super rare 1% lockbox that you can only get if you face northeast during a full moon and use the /sweat emote at precisely 12pm Eorzean time.
    (11)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player
    Character
    Derio Uzumaki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    MGP. However I wouldnt be surprised if they put it in Pyros to get people back to Eureka
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yuka Nisah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I hope it won't be from Eureka. But I'm afraid it will be T-T
    (0)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast