Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreggit View Post
    I am strongly against increasing NPC drop rates. While low they are far too easy as it stands and you should do them when quing for stuff when filling time.

However some duty drop cards have seemingly unreal drop rates. (No omega card after 120 runs)
    The NPC drop rates don't need to be nerfed to the ground, but the 0.2% chance cards could do with a bump. Personally I feel 1% lowest is a fair droprate for 5 stars. Similar to how you've done Omega 120 times, some of us face Hab 700 times without a drop. Both are excessive.

4 stars definitely need a use. 1 per deck perhaps, similar to 5 star.

It's amusing how outdated the tournament rewards are compared to Verminion now. For a 10th place TT finish I get 30k mgp and 3 Lahabrea cards, for losing 1 Verminion game I get 80k mgp.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rein Tenebres
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I had a thought regarding the DoL acquisition of TT cards. Perhaps they could be linked to the Treasure Maps, rather than the act of gathering itself?
    Also, Square Enix just had it's 2 year anniversary for the FFTCG. Could be interesting if integrated that into the Gold Saucer. I just played that tutorial game they have. You aught to check it out?
    *btw, they call the "tapping" of cards "dulling" them. I doubt I'll ever actually not call it "tapping."*
    https://fftcg.square-enix-games.com/en
    (1)
    Greetings and salutations, adventurers.

Player
    Character
    Ilyrian Silvermoon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I want an decent interface that shows me which cards I have, which I need to collect and where they drop. Please and thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skye Nayo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I would like to see rules for deck composition added rather than just having the 4 3-star cards and 1 5-star card for every match. You would be able to use different kinds of cards against different NPC's. That way you might be able to actually use 4 star cards in certain situations. Or imagine an NPC with the reverse rule but you're only allowed to use 4 and 5 star cards!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2