Frights and Delights Comic Contest (EU/PAL) - Discussion/Practice Thread

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the Frights and Delights Comic Contest and practice submitting your entries.

Please remember, you cannot edit your entries in the entry thread after you have posted.

The full contest details and rules can be found here.

You can freshen up your /gpose skills by checking this thread out!

When you are ready to publish your entry, please do so by posting in the Entry Thread.
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nari-Tia View Post
    Also i feel like i need to mention, that i tried to submit my entry through the "Square Enix Upload" site, but it let me upload only one picture, which was weird, so sorry that i posted my entry here too!
    Hello!

Apparently there are some problems with the Square Enix Upload tool, and it doesn't accept more than one picture at a time / upload.

We are currently investigating the problem. In the meantime, if anyone wants to participate using the tool, you can do that by either uploading the comic pictures one by one or by editing the images into one picture and uploading that.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
    (3)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I'm a EU resident who has a NA account (Square Enix doesn't allow you to change regions after moving so I'm stuck with an account in the wrong region now). I can never tell if I am eligible to apply to EU contests (where my physical address is) or NA ones (my account region is) or neither (barred from competition). It would be nice to have some clarification for the situation as I'm certain I'm not the only player stuck in this conundrum. But I'd like to contribute toward these community events as I really appreciate the effort which goes into them from both staff and players.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    I'm a EU resident who has a NA account (Square Enix doesn't allow you to change regions after moving so I'm stuck with an account in the wrong region now). I can never tell if I am eligible to apply to EU contests (where my physical address is) or NA ones (my account region is) or neither (barred from competition). It would be nice to have some clarification for the situation as I'm certain I'm not the only player stuck in this conundrum. But I'd like to contribute toward these community events as I really appreciate the effort which goes into them from both staff and players.
    Hi Kio,

I’m sorry to say that you won’t be able to participate.

To confirm the country of residency, we need to rely on account data. Even if you have managed to enter your current address somehow, due to data protection regulations, we cannot access data on NA accounts, which makes it impossible for us to quickly and effectively determine the correct region. In the end, this is to safeguard the data of every single player and to comply with regional regulations – unfortunately that means that in these rare cases, it makes a participation impossible.
    (2)
    Hergen "Kahuna" Thaens - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    That's disappointing but I'm very appreciative you took your time to answer my question concretely. Thank you!
    (2)