Player
    Character
    Azrael Lynx
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Creature themes:
    - Tonberry - How could they leave Tonberries out? They're awesome!
    - Namazu - Do it similar to Otter, more subtle than the other creatures and in the Doman style

General:
    - Doman - Especially with the paper lanterns and pinwheels seen in the Enclave
    - Azim Steppe - especially ones themed around the different tribes we've interacted with
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leowald Chestwood
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    I would kill for a Haukke Manor walls/exterior.
    Also an Ishgardian High House exterior as well.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tyria Xepheles
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 90
    I want round Sharlayan houses. On the inside they would literally have walls that look like white partitions, white marble floors, and Ivy pillars. The stairs would also be white marble with vines going down the banister to fit with the Ivy pillars. But I'm still hoping to get a Camp Coudtop-esque housing area with Sharlayan, Ishgardian, and Zenith Style exterior options.

Also, a while ago, I did a gold saucer commission right after the slot machines came out. I really wished there was a gold saucer exterior with the colorful glowing mosaic floors and windows. Maybe having those as rug and wall-hanging options would be awesome too. Also, definitely one of those fountains that can shoot you up on the second floor to go in the yard and shoot you on the top of your house. Also, really gaudy light shows.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I would really love to see a Doman styled house as well. Those are lovely without being ostentatious. I think I'd only like the Steppe version if the interior changed to match... it would be too weird to go from round outside to rectangle inside lol.

In general, I would also really like to see a Swiss Chalet style skin. Some of the basic Gridanian skins sorta do that, but they seriously lack the proper details (like a giant balcony and detailed trimming).
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Haxaan Shivar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I know people are all about their monster themed houses but I would really like a break from them. I would LOVE for them to release some more realistic looking building styles, specifically Ala Mhigan, Sharlayan and Ishgardian styling. I wish they would give us more window and door options for existing housing skins. I would love to be able to see more creativity and be able to customize the exterior of our houses more. It is a little disheartening to be in the Goblet and be surrounded by a million Shirogane Castle mods because people don't have anything else cool to use.

Don't get me wrong, i think the monster house mods are adorable, but I would just like there to be more.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    I'll say this again, I'll like to see a Pharos Sirius themed exterior...

(0)

Player
    Character
    Ivy Blossom
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'd love to see a Haukke Manor or steampunk exterior. Especially steampunk with moving gears and clocks.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roehaswys Brodansawyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I'd like to see the rounded houses that you see all over Old and New Gridania.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kalinas Luminas
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I want some Amdapori (ruins or prime), Nymian (ruins or prime), Mhachi (think Dun Scaith style), The Royal City of Rabanastre has a great look and would fit into Goblet fairly well, The Ridorana Lighthouse (think Clockwork City of Goug style from near final boss), sharlayan of course, something similar to the sky pirate zone from 3.0 - 24 man raid would also be nice.
    (1)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Something with a Garlean aesthetic. A makeshift Castrum, perhaps.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast