Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by worldofneil View Post
    I actually replied on that one, but it sounds like you simply teleported away rather than walk out the church, hence you didn't get the minion (you didn't reply to say otherwise). Or your inventory was full so there was nowhere to put the minion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeacia View Post
    Reading the thread it does sound like they may have left via teleport rather than the door. If that is the case then it's safe to say the door has an event attached to it that gives the minion, however if you don't use the door the event is never triggered, and you can't get back in when you exit.
    Can you actually teleport out of the church? Because I was just in there this weekend setting up the interior for my vow renewal this coming Saturday, and it actually would not allow me to teleport out of the church—as in, the options Return and Teleport were greyed out on my hotbar.
    (1)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Thank you for your reply,

I apologize for the inconvenience but we are are not able to assist with your concern. As this is not a technical concern, this thread will be moved to " Separate Support Required".

Hope to see you online!
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2