Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lavender Icy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80

I keep NOT receiving any help with my technical issue about not getting in-game item.

What is going on?!! Everytime I post here in Technical support for getting help on an issue where I did not receive an item in game, my post is moved to "Separate Support Required" or "General Discussion"......NEITHER of which has helped me with my problem! What is going on?!, why do my posts keep getting moved and I keep NOT receiving any help?!!! The more things like this are happening, the more irritated I'm getting.
    .....or should I just cancel my subscription to FFXIV?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinhardt Azureheim
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Rant aside, could you tell in detail what problem you have with items?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It's related to this thread:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ing.?p=4792697

I actually replied on that one, but it sounds like you simply teleported away rather than walk out the church, hence you didn't get the minion (you didn't reply to say otherwise). Or your inventory was full so there was nowhere to put the minion.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Adeacia Lightheart
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by worldofneil View Post

I actually replied on that one, but it sounds like you simply teleported away rather than walk out the church, hence you didn't get the minion (you didn't reply to say otherwise). Or your inventory was full so there was nowhere to put the minion.
    Reading the thread it does sound like they may have left via teleport rather than the door. If that is the case then it's safe to say the door has an event attached to it that gives the minion, however if you don't use the door the event is never triggered, and you can't get back in when you exit.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Unfortunately, the issue you are describing is not a technical issue. This means that we cannot assist via this channel of support. I understand that you have contacted the GMs already, but they are the ones who will be able to assist you with this. At the very least, they can explain why you didn't get it.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lavender Icy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeacia View Post
    Reading the thread it does sound like they may have left via teleport rather than the door. If that is the case then it's safe to say the door has an event attached to it that gives the minion, however if you don't use the door the event is never triggered, and you can't get back in when you exit.
    Adeacia, I was in the cinematic .....like saw myself in the cinematic.... and then was teleported BY the cinematic...automatically....to the outside front doorstep. I did not click on any door or exit. The person I was in a party with who also had an invitation and was also in the cinematic, was teleported in the same manner and he got his minion, but I did not get mine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lavender Icy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by worldofneil View Post

worldofneil, I couldn't reply to your post because I was silenced by forum moderators (I assume) when they moved my post from the the original place (in Technical) I had posted in. My post was moved to another forum category, hence I was silenced from responding to anyone .....even my own post! I did not teleport away. I was automoatically telported by the game from the cinematic. It exits you automatically after the cinematic is over, if you were attending the ceremony and you were in the cinematic. And btw, my inventory is never full. I always keep PLENTY of space in it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lavender Icy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt_Azureheim View Post
    Rant aside, could you tell in detail what problem you have with items?
    Reinhardt_Azureheim, I was invited to a wedding ceremony and my fiance was invited as well. We both had invitations. On 10-3-18, at 10:00 p.m. CT, we went to the wedding ceremony, handed out invitations over to the NPC you need to give them to, to get into the wedding. Once inside, we were automatically put into the wedding ceremony cinematic. Once the ceremony was over, the cinematic automatically teleports you outside the chapel to the front doorstep and you are automatically given the Bridesmoogle minion. My fiance, whom I was in a party with, got his minion, but I did not get mine. It's rather a simple solution that the GM's are making SO difficult. They just need to give me my minion. They can confirm the wedding because they know it was paid for. I have a screenshot of me attending the wedding. It's just a .jpeg and I don't have it uploaded to an outside website like Imgur.com or something similar so I can't post it in these forums. Pics posted in these forums have to be linked. Since it's just a pic on my HD on my pc, there is no link. Anyways....that's the story you asked for. It's also my unresolved problem.
    Also, I have already had conversation with several GM's back and forth via the support section in game. They always seem to contact me while I'm in a duty, and when someone is in a duty, the game restricts you from using the commands /r for reply, or /t to send a "tell". Therefore I have no means of being able to respond to these GM's other than responding to the ticket I've opened. When a GM finally did contact me while I was just standing in Gold Saucer, I spoke to him and he relayed wrong information to the developers telling them I did not have an invitation to the wedding....which I did!!! So the developers told him to tell me that the case was closed. So now you see my frustration?! I'm completely infuriated with all this run-around crap they keep putting me through instead of just giving me the minion I'm due! I can verify I was at the wedding. They can verify the wedding was held at that time on that date. They can also verify that my fiance who was in the party with me got his minion and I do not have it. That info is displayed when you do a character search on Lodestone. So I don't see what the problem with the GM's is.....other than them being rude to me and becoming smartasses towards me, when all I was doing was asking for help.
    (0)
    Last edited by EXTREME_MDP; 10-17-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    You're not getting any help on this issue on the Technical Support forum, because (like already mentioned) this isn't a technical issue. As you can see from the other threads made in this forum section, a lot of them are about errors that cause the game to crash, or being unable to download patch files.

Your issue is an in-game one, therefore needs to be posted in Bug Reports section, specifically http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...2-In-Game-Bugs (be sure to use the template from the sticky thread)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lavender Icy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    You're not getting any help on this issue on the Technical Support forum, because (like already mentioned) this isn't a technical issue. As you can see from the other threads made in this forum section, a lot of them are about errors that cause the game to crash, or being unable to download patch files.

Your issue is an in-game one, therefore needs to be posted in Bug Reports section, specifically http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...2-In-Game-Bugs (be sure to use the template from the sticky thread)
    I already posted in the Bug Report section of the forums. I've already contacted multiple GM's in-game. I've already done EXACTLY what is required for me to do to get this resolved....but it's not being resolved. Explain that?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast