Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Dem Bones
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I'm looking forward to the decorations in town, and getting to purchase some items from past events as well as more stuff for my FC house. But I doubt I'll ever really use the minions. :/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Astaroth Karnaim
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    atm all the artists are likely at work on the expansion and 4.5, but maybe theyll surprise us with something cool?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shikaree Sinhunter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AreciaRhi View Post
    We are getting a outfit for the Christmas event so I’m sure that’s why we aren’t getting a Halloween outfit?
    Halloween is more about dressing up in costumes. Something that SHOULD have had glamours. The extra items, sure, you can leave them in there, but that's the whole point of Halloween >_>
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ryligh Kell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    "Sir, we need new items for Halloween: the Holiday where you wear costumes and go out with other people in costumes to show off your costume to get candy. What should we make?"

Make everything except costumes
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic13371337 View Post
    "Sir, we need new items for Halloween: the Holiday where you wear costumes and go out with other people in costumes to show off your costume to get candy. What should we make?"

To be somewhat fair, it *is* also the holiday where you decorate your house.
    (2)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    A costume would have been nice but it's not as if we're aren't getting any rewards...

I probably won't use the minions myself but I'm not going to complain about +2 to my collection.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Illumi Faust
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkanah View Post
    Halloween is more about dressing up in costumes. Something that SHOULD have had glamours. The extra items, sure, you can leave them in there, but that's the whole point of Halloween >_>
    I was hoping for a skeleton costume this year since someone had entered one in the design contest. But, we’re stuck with minions. You’re right though. Dressing up is literally the best thing about Halloween (minus the candy!).
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceville View Post
    getting to purchase some items from past events
    Good news, you can now purchase those past event items (from the mogstation)! Really wish they'd take a cue from WoW and just build up a bunch of things you can purchase from the event vendors over the years. They can still add things to the mogstation for those that miss the event and don't want to wait or just want to throw cash at what they want.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nyr Ardyne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic13371337 View Post

What fun is halloween if everyone gets the same costume anyway? Go make a unique one.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Oraina Fhey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    Good news, you can now purchase those past event items (from the mogstation)! Really wish they'd take a cue from WoW and just build up a bunch of things you can purchase from the event vendors over the years. They can still add things to the mogstation for those that miss the event and don't want to wait or just want to throw cash at what they want.
    The reason WoW sells old event items is because the events themselves never change. The only real change they've ever made are the daily boss fights for a possible mount. Beyond that it's been pretty much rehashed content since day 1.
    (0)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast