Player
    Character
    Scythe Greywolfe
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

FC looking for members-Howling Remnants

Hey there, I'm very new to the forums but not so much to the game, been playing for a few years now and me and my friends have been trying to start up our free company. Right now we're looking for members. Here below I will list the main focus of our FC, for those that might be looking.

-We are a casual to mid-core FC, we're not looking to be hardcore in any capacity just a light-hearted and casual approach to the game and progression.

-We will dip our toes in EX trials and regular raids such as Sigmascape and the Return to Ivalice series. But 'Savage' content is not currently on our radar, nor will it likely be in the future.

-We are fairly active and willing to help you grind through that story/dungeons/whatever you need help with.

-We do have a house in Shirogane though its a cottage and mostly just there as a launching point for raids and such and an easy get-together location to exchange food and stuff pre-raid.

-EXP buff "Heat of Battle" is up almost constantly, the second FC buff is usually Crafting/Gathering EXP boost

So, if you're looking for a casual group to just pass the time in game with, and dont wanna stress about being 'the best' come drop an application, Rules and Questions can be answered if you are interested in joining.

You can IM the following in world for more details

Scythe Greywolfe

Kinen Zephyr'a

Ragna Sasaki

If none of the following people are online, leave an application and we will get to you as soon as we can!
    (0)
    Last edited by 1PaladinScythe; 10-08-2018 at 12:17 PM.