Player
    Character
    Lavender Icy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80

Did not receive Bridesmaid Moogle minion after attending a wedding.

Hi,
    I attended a wedding that I had an invitation to, on Wed., October 3, 2018, but after the ceremony, I did not receive the Bridesmaid Moogle minion like my fiance did (who attended with me as my date). We both arrived at the same time, and stayed the same time and teleported away at the same time. He got his but I did not get mine. I know it was supposed to be an item in my inventory and just after the ceremony where everyone appears outside the chapel doors, he mentioned that he had gotten his, so I looked in my inventory and did not see mine. What do I do? This was a ceremony between Jibb Buttkiss and Bootycall Owo on the Goblin server 10-3-18 at 10:00 p.m. CT. Please help me?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EXTREME_MDP View Post
    teleported away at the same time
    Did you actually exit the church or teleport from within the church? Unless it's been changed, the invitation turns into the minion at the point at the point you walk outside the church and it doesn't happen if you teleport out.

Also was your inventory full? Although the invitation becomes the minion I suspect they add the minion then then remove the invitation and they'd be unable to do so if your inventory was full.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Unfortunately, as this is not a technical issue, it goes beyond the scope of this forum. I'd suggest contacting a Game Master for further assistance. To do so, simply type "/supportdesk" in-game and follow the menu on-screen.

This thread will be moved to the 'Separate Support Required’ subforum as contact with the Game Masters is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)