Character
    Reeka Teeks
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrophysx View Post
    Sorry to put you on the spot...

Anyway, I know this suggestion may sound crazy... but I think the devs should consider consulting with Uncle Acid. I feel he would make a perfect candidate as an advisor to the dev team in regards to PvP in FFXIV.
    The Irony in this is overwhelming lmao.

Anyway, the Dev team first need to actually listen to the communities feedback for once and not ignore the countless feedback and only make changes based on JP meta.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Crit Ful
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by snipski View Post
    Id say Healers still have the most carry potenial of all the jobs specially WHM this season, id even say WHM is above Astro right now, since they have more shields, fluid aura and assize buff was so good.
    There is not a single Scholar on Chaos datacenter so it's kinda hard to compare that job here i know JP uses it alot. That is also a reason Summoner dont work well on Chaos because having a summooner against a WHM sucks ass because they have regen + assize aoe heals to negate their aoe dmg potential all together. Summoner on JP centers still doing well ive heard.

The melee jobs are pretty well balanced, Sam is prolly the strongest since they can do good burst without relying on the dot to much, Monk and Dragoon has 500 more hp then Sam/Nin. They all work well in the hands of a good player.

As for Tanks, Warrior seem strong this season because they can use holmgang so frequently now shutting down the Melee, Paladin and Drk are strong still but most ppl go with War right now on Chaos.

As for Ranged im not sure whats good or bad actually they seem to do well with either.

Safeguard is also to mandatory and strong , i would love being able to run Conc + Bolt on melee but you cant because you need that Safeguard :|
    The melees aren't balanced lol, its SAM and DRG dominating while MNK and NIN are left in the dust with NIN being somewhat better if played masterfully
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Warren Warlock
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Thanks for writing this. i enjoyed the read. Just out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts in regards to BLM?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sors Tyche
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrophysx View Post
    Sorry to put you on the spot...

Anyway, I know this suggestion may sound crazy... but I think the devs should consider consulting with Uncle Acid. I feel he would make a perfect candidate as an advisor to the dev team in regards to PvP in FFXIV.

He'd make a perfect candidate in the sense that Pablo Escobar would be a perfect candidate for CEO of a Pharmaceutical company.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    :V and people accused me of not playing the feast, and being "A FL hero that has no idea what they are talking about" when I said that WHM was better than Ast.

As someone who used to be an Ast main in HW, SB Ast just feels miserable to heal as atm.
    (1)
    Last edited by NessaWyvern; 10-17-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2