Player
    Character
    Zachariah Abyssal
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Hunt Community on Zalera?

I want to move over here from Behemoth because some buds I know started in this server. But I love The Hunt and I wanted to know what the community is like?

I had some problems over in Behemoth, but I would like to know if people are a bit chill and still work together for s-ranks and rare fates.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    The hunt community on Zalera is amazing. We have many hunt linkshells for hunt calls, as well as folks who are dedicated to scouting and leading hunt trains. We have hunts trains at least three to four times a day, probably more but I may not be online when they occur, and those dedicated scouters also do a great job at recording the deaths of the hunts on ariyala's hunt tracker. As with any server, there are early pullers, but this is not a regular, or accepted, occurrence. We actually had people spawn the Southern Thanalan S-Rank, Nuwuwuw-something, and the spawners / scouts waited patiently for people to report the hunt and arrive before engaging. I'm not sure how it is in all of the linkshell, but the four or five I am a part of accept the call outs for special fates too, and we all work together, if able, to do those things as well. We downed Ixion's fate this evening around 7 p.m. lol, with ample time to spare.
    (1)
    Last edited by sharktastic; 10-04-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    [ Zalera ] [ Jaera Brennr ] [ Ultima <Esuna> ]
    [ Discord Information: jbrennr#2942 ]

Player
    Character
    Yui Tenshi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    The Hunt on Zalera is done well because it seems very organized and in a matter to try to maximize the number of people who can join in. I did notice that Zalera tends to party up via invite for The Hunt so make sure to ask for invite to a party if people aren't using Party Finder. It's different from Faerie (where my main is on), which party up via Party Finder only and you rarely meet someone who will invite people asking for invites.
    (0)