Player
    Character
    Castiel Anderson
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Looking for people to play with.

Hello fellow Turtle players. I am currently looking to get more players in my gaming life of FF14. It is possible I may be looking for a new FC due to being one of 2 or 3 online ever so there is that. Or maybe some Linkshells out there that have people who want to do end game content? I am still new to all the Savage content but I am a quick learner and would like to join some people who log on to get stuff done. Send a message in game OR here is my discord. I am a friendly person so lets get together and clear stuff. Castiel#6508
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    If you're considering a new FC, our guild Axis of Eternity is recruiting atm. We're a mature group with players that range from casual players to midcore raiders, and are looking to expand our membership with fresh faces. A handful of our senior members and officers, including myself, are part of a static that does progression a few hours on weekend nights. While I don't expect our static will be looking to fill any permanent slots for the time being, there are times when members might have things going on and might not be able to make it for a night or two. I see you have a fair amount of jobs maxed to 70, so depending on what you have geared up and your comfort level with those jobs, I'm sure we could see if you could fill in when we need a sub, if you'd like of course. We also help our guild members if they have questions about jobs or content, and many are happy to help if you need to run other content as well when we can. If you'd be interested in joining our guild, or just have questions, please feel free to respond here, message me on discord at crimsonchaos#3589, or look for me or the guild/static leader Aisln Senrei in-game. Either way, good luck in your endeavors!
    (0)