Player

Armor and wepon upgrades

Im level 25 now and most of my gear is still the gear i got when i started the game.
    Where to buy gear upgrades? is it only crafted?

I have soloed all my levels infact how do i find xp groups? lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Hrm... You seem to be on one of the least populated servers so searching for a party might be hard. Usual party-search methods are using the Search feature (it's- it's buried somewhere in your menu, the Search feature if memory serves me right), and shouting for parties in Ul'Dah.
    Where to buy proper gear, well, you more than likely will need to go check the Merchant Wards, almost all you will ever need is buyable from crafters. You could go to the various shops scattered around the three cities, i'm sure that at least some of my L25 gear was acquired from those shops.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    You need to go to Ul'dah since most of the population hangs out there and it's where most players sell their items. It's also where the Thaumaturge guild is so you can buy gear from NPCs there just in case no one is selling in the Market wards. To get there, take the ferry on the west side of Limsa Lominsa (an icon will pop up in your mini-menu and main menu that lets you enter the gate), or you can use the elevator in Limsa's Adventurer's Guild to head up to the top floor and take an airship to Ul'dah. You might want to set your Home Point in Ul'dah just to get easy access to most of the community.

Once you get there, head to the Market Wards (it's The Dunes on the map, it's right next to the Aetheryte) and do a search in Lower Tailor's Ward for Level 1-20 items, or Middle Tailor's Ward for Level 21-40 items. You can search in Spellcraft Ward to see if anyone is selling Thaumaturge weapons. If you have no luck here, the Thaumaturge Guild is marked on the map, in the Southwest part of the city. They sell gear your class can use at low levels, but it's usually more expensive than buying it from a player.

If you want to find a party, you can set your "seeking party" status by hitting Search in the main menu and clicking on the spot with your name. You can set your preferred class, your seeking status, and add a little message. Other than that, looking for shouts or shouting at your level range might be able to get you some people.

Good luck!
    (2)

Player

Thank you very good info :-D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Oh, and if you want to try out new classes there are NPCs in the adventurer's guild that sells cheap level 1 weapons and armor.
    (1)