Character
    Unee Shadowfury
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 32

Returning player, looking for a social FC

Hey all,

Unee Shadowfury here. I have recently come back from quite a long time of no play. I have experience with summoner up to LVL 60. Never seen anything in this current expac.
    What I am looking for is just a big, social FC, while I level this new toon. I'm on mainly early mornings (8am est to around 2pm est) and nights (after 10pm est). I have frequent afks as I'm a stay at home Dad during the day. When I get home I'm good for a couple of hours, but have to go running if the little one wakes up. (wife works crazy early hours so can't have her waking up).
    So I'm as hardcore as a casual can get. Just looking for fellow WoL to hang out with.

What do I bring to the table. First off, I play girl toons, so I'm some nice eye candy, lmao. I have a great sense of humor and don't take anything to heart. I am very polite and respectful (signature of being Canadian). I have many years of dungeon, raid and adventuring experience. FF14 may be newer to me, but MMOs are a huge part of my gaming experience. Any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm honestly looking for a good FC home!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alkaizer Valkorian
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hi Shadowfury, welcome back! my FC is friendly and helpful, focused on the social aspect though some of us are endgame focused, many are there for fun. so theres usually someone on and doing something. Last night one of our people needed to do a Trial so we all stopped and helped them.

my in game character name is Alkaizer Valkorian or search for Crafe (i dont remember his second name in game) and we can invite you to the FC. I'll be on tonight about 5 or 6pm PST.
    (0)