Player
    Character
    Katzena Sylanna
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Insane Asylum <Kun> Looking for new FC members!

Hello! I'm Katzena Sylanna of Behemoth! I'm here to tell you about my free company!
    • FC Actions up 24/7 [Mainly Heat Of Battle + Meat and Mead 2, Unless others are requested by new members, Could be you!]
    • Mansion in Shirogane. Ward 17,Plot 37. Right in front of a summoning bell, market board, and aetheryte.
    • Every Crafting Station, Workshop free of use!
    • Maxed Airships and Submarines in the making

Our FC is a bit small. Most of our members don't get on until 6/7PM EST. We have around 10-12 active people a night. We're looking to expand. Anyone who is okay with helping the FC expand and making new friends is welcome. We have a weird sense of humor. Sometimes it can be offensive, if we upset you, we'll make sure not to do it again! We love to help members with gearing their crafters,gatherers,etc. I occasionally will hand out free grade 5 & 6 materia for those who are gearing.
    We do maps, extreme trial farms, current tier Savage learnings. Our free company tries their best to do things together. We hold these events around 6pm pst/9pm est usually. We want to grow. If you're interested on helping us grow and do activities as a free company. Then please contact me. My contact information will be below. Serious people only. Had a few people contact me in the past and leave a short while after because the FC is small.
    As far as inactivity goes. If you tell us how long you'll be gone and why. You'll be safe. If you don't say anything after 90-120 days. I'll end up cleaning you out. Please inform me if that happens.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Discord: Katzena#0325 If you don't have discord. Try reaching me in game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saishen Fuma
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    I tried to add your discord, but seem like you probably changed your name
    (0)
    I only believe in two things; Pain and Pleasure